• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE GREAT SMOKE

SmokeInn

CLICK ABOVE FOR MORE INFO OR CLICK HERE

For Any of you folks in Florida or traveling to Florida in February, The Great Smoke is a must. It is another opportunity for the romance to continue between aficionados and cigar industry greats.

Basically the event is done in BIG SMOKE FASHION with 25 Manufacturers representing 34 BRANDS, 8 FOOD STATIONS, LOTS OF WINE, BEER, AND BOOZE. Not to mention the souvenir duffel bag with goodies. We had about 850 attendees last year from over 9 different states.

Cigars included in this years event are:

601 \ ACID \ ALEC BRADLEY MAXX \ ALEC BRADLEY TRILOGY \ ARGANESE CONNECTICUT \ ARGANESE MADURO
ARTURO FUENTE \ ASHTON \ AVO \ CAMACHO \ CAO \ CARLOS TORANO \ CHATEAU REAL \ CUESTA REY \ CUSANO 18 \ CUVEE DON PEPIN GARCIA \ EXILE \ FONSECA \ HOYO TRADICION \ J. FUEGO \ LA FLOR DOMINICANA \ LA FONTANA \ MONTECRISTO OLIVA SERIE G \ OLIVA SERIE O \ PADILLA \ PADRON \ PERDOMO HABANO \ PERDOMO LOT 23 \ ROCKY PATEL OLD WORLD RESERVE\ ROCKY PATEL EDGE\ ROMEO & JULIETA \ TATUAJE

Attendees so far are as follows:
Carlito Fuente, Bobby Newman, Jorge & Orlando Padron, Christian Eiroa, Sal Fontana, Jim Colucci, Rocky Patel, Jonathan Drew, Steve Saka, Marvin Samel, Gene Arganese, Nick Perdomo, Jose PEPIN Garcia, Pete Johnson, Avo Uvezian, Ernesto Padilla, Charlie Torano, Jose Oliva, Mike Chiusano, Jesus Fuego, Litto Gomez, Erik Espinosa & Eddie Ortega, Cao Flavourettes, Arganese Girls, AND MORE TO COME!

Tickets are $150 and a portion of the net proceeds are donated to The Children's Place at Home Safe Inc. Last year we raised approximately $10,000.00 for this fine organization. Home Safe is a nationally accredited, non-profit organization that has been serving abused and neglected children in Florida from newborn to age 18 since 1979.

The Great Smoke will prove to be bigger and better this year. For more info on this event, floorplan, full menu, etc...visit www.TheGreatSmoke.com or just click on one of the MANY LINKS ALL OVER THIS PAGE! :D

Feel free to contact me personally with any questions. Hope to see you THERE!!! Mention CP and get A special Stick BONUS from me PERSONALLY!

A SNAPSHOT FROM The Great Smoke 2007
CROWD.jpg

Nice!

Sounds like a blast Abe,

I've been saying the same thing for the last few years. One of these days., God willing and the river dont rise. I'm going to go to one of these large type events..

Abe, if it wasn't a week away from the Quad State Herf up in NY, I'd be down there attending myself. Plus the wife would love a vacation as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool: