• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Nothing to watch right now. I don't think one of these has been in the air in quite some time.

I know I'm new and all but I'd be willing to start one up if one of the fogs would be willing to throw some in. Mostly because I don't know if my stash is up to par. If anyone is interested just let me know and I'll get one started.

Nothing to watch right now. I don't think one of these has been in the air in quite some time.

I know I'm new and all but I'd be willing to start one up if one of the fogs would be willing to throw some in. Mostly because I don't know if my stash is up to par. If anyone is interested just let me know and I'll get one started.

Best thing to do is just hang out and interact with the people on here. Watch and learn from the others just a month or two ahead of you on joining CP.

Get in on the Newbie Sampler Trade Thread where you'll be required to send your end first. This is a good way to get your feet wet, get some awesome smokes at fair value, and show others your ability to follow through.

Best thing to do is just hang out and interact with the people on here. Watch and learn from the others just a month or two ahead of you on joining CP.

Get in on the Newbie Sampler Trade Thread where you'll be required to send your end first. This is a good way to get your feet wet, get some awesome smokes at fair value, and show others your ability to follow through.

Well that's what i meant I'd send what i had to some fog and he/she could then add to it and send it to the first person; but i see what you're saying. I'll take your advice

Hell, f5hero, I've been here 18 months and I still don't know how things work around here...

Something like this would be cool up here in Kodiak, someone here might even be able to get the cigar shop owner to give a few shop items to add to the box. (our shop has its own cutter, t-shirt, and a handful of little things.) is there a suggested number of stickss to put in a "pass" of this sort?

I don't mean to sound like a dummy but being last post was dec 2011 has this fallen off the radar? Or can we get this going again?

how about sending a hot potato out with home roasted coffee and cigars?

Big puff :thumbs:

Bigpuff said:

Sorry, but one of the rules to participate in the is an 11 ft TV screen and 17 ft snack bar facing an 11 ft TV screen.  You were close though.

MoeCizlak said:

Sorry, but one of the rules to participate in the is an 11 ft TV screen and 17 ft snack bar facing an 11 ft TV screen.  You were close though.

C'mon Clint! Anyone with a 16 foot snack bar HAS to be worthy!!

MoeCizlak said:

Well close is good. lol.

big puff :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Bigpuff said:

Sure...go ahead. Start it off...send some to insight!

:thumbs: