• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Howard House Herf

How long do people hang out at the HH?

There's a good chance that I'll be on the road by 9:30pm.

Rob

I'm in Elkton. I stopped by the HH around 7pm and didn't see any cigar smoke.

I'm on my way back over to the HH after hitting the local Walmart. :)

Rob

Wilkey & Dan-

I had a great time last night. You are both great guys and very generous BOTLs. Thank you both for the cigars you gifted.

It was also great hanging out with Andre, Chris and Dan (I believe), who are BOTLs from other boards.

Thanks again guys!

It was a mellow and fun time last night. Great to finally meet you, Rob.

We had Rob and Dan from the Pass, Andre, Chris, and Dan.

God I reeked but it was worth it. Smoked a RP Olde World Reserve maduro, blech. RASCC, oh yeah. CAO Brazilia Piranha with 2+ years, yummm!

Wilkey

It was a mellow and fun time last night. Great to finally meet you, Rob.

We had Rob and Dan from the Pass, Andre, Chris, and Dan.

God I reeked but it was worth it. Smoked a RP Olde World Reserve maduro, blech. RASCC, oh yeah. CAO Brazilia Piranha with 2+ years, yummm!

Wilkey
Sorry I missed it. I couldn't afford a $200 hit to herf, though. I'm still not sure about tomorrow, either. I am heading downstate with my son, Joel, to visit "the" Grandson Cameron and my daughter, Maria. I hope to be back in time but may not make it. Family first! Man, between family first and job first, when do I get to herf dammit :angry:

I had fun, but was tired today. Nice meeting Rob, and herfin' with the regular crew. Missed ya Steve!!

Dammit Dammit Dammit all to hell!!!

I have to work another double on the 13th. Have one for me. ;)

Oh well! BTW, many of the guys have taken to a regular "every third Wednesday of the month" herf.
So anyone who wants to blow by then will probably find some people to herf with. I'll probably make that one, too.

Well, I'm getting off an hour early Saturday, so we will be there around 4:15pm on the 13th. Who is coming, and at what time(s)? I guess we will be having dinner there, too.

This is still a possibility for me...
I will be outside of Baltimore that weekend.
I gotta work out some logistics still...
If I'm there I will be there 4 PM.

-Rob

The wife and I will be there about 3:30 but we're going to eat before the herf.

As it stands right now I'm a no go. My cold has turned into laryngitis. I sound like Barry White on a bad day. My last cigar was on Christmas Eve. I'll see how I'm doing by Thursday.

Well, I'm getting off an hour early Saturday, so we will be there around 4:15pm on the 13th. Who is coming, and at what time(s)? I guess we will be having dinner there, too.

Damn! I just found this thread :thumbs:

Is this the place?
http://www.howardhousetavern.com/

If so, it's a 2 hour drive (1 1/2 with the detector)

Can't make the 13th as I have plans already but would definitely be up for another Sat/Sun :thumbs:

~M

Damn! I just found this thread :thumbs:

Is this the place?
http://www.howardhousetavern.com/

If so, it's a 2 hour drive (1 1/2 with the detector)

Can't make the 13th as I have plans already but would definitely be up for another Sat/Sun :thumbs:

~M

That's the place! Unfortunately, I'm out for the 13th. I've got a 4:30pm date with the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium.

Enjoy!

Rob

So it looks like just 2 of us are locked in on this? Myself & Mr.Wolf. Anybody else showing up FOR SURE?

As it stands right now I'm a no go. My cold has turned into laryngitis. I sound like Barry White on a bad day. My last cigar was on Christmas Eve. I'll see how I'm doing by Thursday.
I hope you feel better soon. It probably would be a good idea to get as much rest as you can stand and stay out of smoky environs, too. Oh, and stolis stops the hacking great;) I just keep it by the bedside and if I wake up hacking take a moderate swig and viola - back to sleep!

All you other lucky bastids have fun! :thumbs:

Back