• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The humidor cometh

Not as soon as I'd hope... but it should in theory be here within the next month.

moki said:
I went with a combination humidification/cooling system in the humidor.
[snapback]211261[/snapback]​

ok please explain to me how exactly this works, drew. this is exactly what i need for my humi. is this something i can buy from them seperatly? and does it just run on a regular 110 outlet?

very nice taste in furniture by the way. it almost looks like what an opus x cabinet would look like if they ever made one.

marcsheldon said:
ok please explain to me how exactly this works, drew. this is exactly what i need for my humi. is this something i can buy from them seperatly? and does it just run on a regular 110 outlet?

very nice taste in furniture by the way. it almost looks like what an opus x cabinet would look like if they ever made one.
[snapback]280501[/snapback]​

Well, in my cabinet, there will be two units, I *think* made by CMT... they each have two fans to circulate the air, and humidify things, and have an integrated cooling coil with drip pan at the bottom, so it can maintain a temperature as well as humidity level.

I was wandering if your cabinet was done yet. I havent heard from Sage in awhile. Cant wait to see it finished, his work incredible.

ads

I sent Sage an e-mail awhile back and never got a reply, are they on vacation? ???

That thing looks beautiful. The panels are Crotch Mahogany. Do you know what the rest of the wood will be? I love figured wood; it's so beautiful...

Almost there... it should be shipped out to me next week (will take about a week to ship in the crate)... here are some pics of it in Sage's shop:

done_humi_shop1.jpg

done_humi_shop2.jpg

Very nice Andrew! I'm almost jealous. It's good to be able to smoke at work :D

Jeez.... and your filling it with dutch masters and black and milds, AWESOME! :sign:

Congrats on that humi, I could sleep in there! :thumbs:

that's a gorgeous cabinet! will you post pics when you have it in place... please! :)

looks great - at least no one will comment "you should get a bigger humidor" :laugh: - also, is there a slot for your famous quarter? :D

Just out of curiosity, is that quarter sawn cherry?

Doc.