• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The I got a pass on the road...

no worries

Great p/t

Next time your in one of my passes, pm me if you have an eye on something. 10 out of 10 times I'll say go ahead and take it ;)

Tony, to be honest I have been in this computer limbo because my main computer is down. I am visiting a friend and postin on their home computer.

I am not carrying the notes I took but I am pretty sure I can give you my p/ts

Takes Odyssey coffin, HdM Epicure, Grand Oliv Maddie

Puts AF Hemingway Signature, Partagas 8-9-8 varnished ISOM, Boli Belicoso Fino Cab ISOM, Serie S Partagas Perecto .... I know there were a couple more but can't think of them off the top of my head.

Rod if you wouldn't mind checking my p/ts and making any corrections. Sorry for the delay Tony ??? This computer thing has me on the skids.

Thanks for letting me lead off, I really enjoyed playing.

BenjieV :D

No problem Benji! I caught your post about your PC problem after I posted that.

Thanks for being a part of the pass!

Nice Puts & Takes guys, it's nice to see the Box movin' right along. :thumbs:
I hope everyone is havin' a Happy Holiday Season. :)

I had the pass for less than 24 hours. I know that the pee-pee dances start to kick in, so i wanted to get the pass moving along as fast as i possibly could. :D

Vic

Wow.....

Great Pass Vic! And amazing turn around!!!!

This pass is moving along! Can't wait for it to get to ARKANSAS!!!!

:D

GB

ya, that was a damn quick turn around Vic, wish I could do that :p

Great looking pass so far fellas.

Gboy, only a few more states to go :p hehehehe

Puts:
- Cohiba
- A Fuente Gran Reserva
- La Gloria Cubana

Takes:
- Perdomo
- Cifuentes y Cia

*Plus a little gift for Tony...

Great pass. This will go out tomorrow via UPS.

Thanks,
Rod

Shadow said:
Can't you just feel the love! :D :D :D
Yea, I feel something alright!..............................And I hope thats a CIGAR in your pocket!:lookup:

:p

JOE.M. said:
Yea, I feel something alright!..............................And I hope thats a CIGAR in your pocket!:lookup:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Quick update on this pass. It was supposed to goto Misc, however I had to skip Misc and send the pass to the next person on the list, which in MPasser. Reason being, Misc used a PO Box as a mailing address, and I can only ship via UPS. UPS will not send to a PO Box. PO Boxes are also very unsecure. I will be adding to the "Rules of a Cigar Pass" very soon, stating no PO Boxes are to be used in a pass, unless the originator of the pass wishes to accept PO Boxes. Not only does UPS not ship to PO Boxes, this is also for the safety of your pass.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod, I'll let Mpass know about this tomorrow in case he didn't catch this. We'll be on the look out for it. When is it due to arrive? After he and I are done we can ship it out to Misc unless Tony says otherwise. In regards to PO boxes, Misc really has little choice as he lives out in the boonies. I'll admit it's suboptimal, but in this case it's the only option.

Rod said:
Quick update on this pass. It was supposed to goto Misc, however I had to skip Misc and send the pass to the next person on the list, which in MPasser. Reason being, Misc used a PO Box as a mailing address, and I can only ship via UPS. UPS will not send to a PO Box. PO Boxes are also very unsecure. I will be adding to the "Rules of a Cigar Pass" very soon, stating no PO Boxes are to be used in a pass, unless the originator of the pass wishes to accept PO Boxes. Not only does UPS not ship to PO Boxes, this is also for the safety of your pass.

Thanks,
Rod
WTF?!

I'd really appreciate it if you didn't make that a rule, Rod.

* I've been in dozens of passes and trades without a single problem.
* The whole POINT of using a PO box is that it's 100% secure, as opposed to my physical mailbox, from which things get stolen all the time.
* Who on the planet is unable to send anything via USPS?! Is this a religeous thing for you, or are you actually unable to use the post office for some reason?
* Every pass-master gets my addy from my profile, which clearly states it as a PO box and, in big, bold letters, "UPS WILL NOT DELIVER TO A PO BOX." I think folks can decide to have me in or out based on that, without you misleading them into thinking that I'm a security risk to their pass.

But, hey -- thanks, anyway. :(

Back