• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

We Texans my just end up herfing your whole box of wonderful styx and send you back a box of good ole' Texas-made cow rockets. :D

Come on mailman, move faster~!

vewyphishy said:
We Texans my just end up herfing your whole box of wonderful styx and send you back a box of good ole' Texas-made cow rockets. :D

Come on mailman, move faster~!
Sure dont need that!!!

I live right between the two biggest cow rocket factorys in the area!!

GOT MILK?

Nope, Just poop!!

Pass is at the post office. I'll get it in the morning on the way to work. Looks like I'm going to be the most popular guy in the office tomorrow. :D

j/k. I'll post puts and takes tomorrow evening.

HOLY GEEZ...

I expected a large package, but this is HUGE! My, my... I'm gonna have me a fun time at work today. Lucky for me too. Today is a sloooooooooooow day. Not no mo'! Haha... :)

This pass is just awesome. I can't wait until the end, when it gets back to Ohio...

ALostTexan

Would you believe I'm actually nervous about this darn thing.... Am I up for the challenge? Do I really have the styx it takes to play with the big boys? ??? I hope I don't make an ass of my self!

I need a drink! And its only 1:15 in the afternoon and the box its due here for a day or two!!!!! OMG! Its official- I'm a stoopud head basket case! :0 :p

Anxiously awaiting on the curb side- Next to the mail box!
:thumbs: Toaster

Ok, I noticed Styx put in like 40231401 blank sheets for us to fill in the puts and takes. Is that wishful thinking... or good planning? :D

I'll stick a box of something in there and write out the name of the same cigar 25 times just to take up space. :sign:

Ok. So many great sticks... can't I take them all?! *sigh* Well, this is what I came up with. Hope its okay with everyone.

Takes:
1. Diamond Crown Maduro
5. Opus X Perfection No. 4
49. AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
66. Ashton Cabinet #7 (its not a VSG as listed in the book)
74. La Aurora Perfecto #2
78. Cohiba Robusto ISOM

*btw, that Siglo VI smelled SOOOO good... :)

Puts:
91. Opus X Fuente Fuente
92. AF Hemingway Work of Art Maduro
93. Cusano Xclusivo Preferido Grande
94. Torano Silver Pyramid
95. ERDM Choix Supreme ISOM
96. Montecristo #4 ISOM
97. Cohiba Robuso (yellow band domestic)
98. AVO Classic #2
99. Montecristo Classic Toro

Package leaves for LD tomorrow morning.
DC: 0302 2940 0002 4603 7639

Thanks for letting me play! It was amazing!

Whoa... its getting closer! :p

Will be here this weekend. OMG!

Great play there Fishy. :)

NICE PLAY BRO!!!!

You should find that Diamond Crown Maddie to be a very tastey stick, I have had a few and I really do enjoy them.

THANKS FOR PLAYING IN THE PASS!!!!

Toaster,
Breath through your nose and think of a nice peaceful place and it will be there before you know it!!!

here it comes!!!!
you ready toaster?
did you pm me a # i can reach you at?
i got CRS disease(can't remember ****)
i'll look back through my pm's and see

told ya i got CRS!
i found the pm with your digits, so i'll call
you when that lovely box arrives!

Yep... you got my number. :)

Are we gonna do the swapping inside the store? ??? Do I need to bring some styx with me? (slightly confused and anxious)

........breath...........breath...........think of my happy place.........think of my happy place......hey! there's a midget!......go to your home ball......don't you like your home ball?.......sorry- happy gilmore flashback- I'm better now :D

being as i don't have enough top shelf styx(i was
hoping it would get here AFTER my group buy shipment)
i'll take some with me and also purchase some there.
if that helps you any.
oh yeah...breathe. in with the good air, out with the bad air.
it didn't show on sat so it will prolly show on mon.
i'll call you when it gets here! :thumbs:

LD,

For sure call me- so we can work out all the details on what and where... :thumbs:

If its alright with all parties involved, since its coming to you- you'll have the chance to know what play you're gonna do... once we meet I'll take the box home with me, and decide what play I'll do (with sticks in hand- wait that sounds really bad.... :p)

And I can mail it back off Tuesday... that sound fair to everyone?

2 months til I get this pack. Time to start stockpiling smokes. Beautiful selection. Great work all. Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

2 months til I get this pack

You got that right rknicker!!! By the time this thing gets to us, we'll be able to put in AGED Havanas :D

I've got that CRS disease that LD mentioned, I hope I remember what this is when I get it sometime in the SPRING :D