• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE JULY SCOTCH BUY - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
As with any activity of this type there is a chance that customs will find and take the order. You are forewarned. (I've never had it happen but that doesn't mean it couldn't)

RULES:

As always you must be a member in good standing who has joined CP prior to January 1, 2010 and has at least filled out your profile, done an intro and have at least 50 posts prior to today. PM me with your order, I will not count the posts. When you get a reply from me you have been confirmed and can then send payment. Prices listed are for delivery to your door. There are a 24 slots available (which may increase to 30 if there is enough demand) this time with six slots per box. I need to have at least 4 slots filled to order a box or it will cost more to ship.

There are some new things listed and a few old favorites have departed so look closely.

I MUST HAVE 6 CIGAR MALTS BEFORE I CAN ORDER THEM. THEY ONLY ARE AVAILABLE IN 6 BOTTLE CASES

I know you are busy but if you "forget" or put off sending in your payment you are screwing your buddy and are going to lose the right to participate in the next buy.

I will accept payment from the Evil Empire otherwise known as PayPal but you'll have to add 3.5% if you wish to pay that way. LMK when you PM in your order if you wish to pay this way and I'll send you an adjusted total.

Good news is that the exchange rate is really good right now, the bad news is that the prices went up on some things.

First come first served.

BOX 1 - FULL
BOX 2 - FULL
BOX 3 - FULL
BOX 4 - FULL

Cigar Malt

Cigar Malt - Blair Anthol Sherry Cask 10 yo 100 proof $87.00

Scotch
MONKEY SHOULDER Made from Kininvie, Balvenie and Glenfiddich. $58.00
THE SIX ISLES A vatting of whisky from Scotland's six whisky producing Islands $62.00
BIRNIE MOSS Peaty Benriach 35PPM, 96 Proof, A peated Speyside! $64.00
BALLANTRUAN Peated A peated Tomintoul, reminds me of Ardbeg Very Young $65.00
BUNNAHABHAIN 1997, Signatory Heavily Peated Unchillfiltered, a smokey Bunny! $65.00
BENRIACH Maderensis Fumosus Peaty Madeira Finish, 13 YO, only 2400 bottles $66.00
GLENTAUCHERS 16 yo G&M A sweet mellow, fruity sherried dram $69.00
BIG PEAT by Douglas Laing All malt blend at a great price $71.00
THE CAMPBELTOWN MALTS CV 3 x 20cl Pack 20cl bottle Giftpack of Springbank, Hazelburn and Longrow $76.00
DAILUAINE 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' A favorite sherry monster. Great after dinner. $78.00
AN CNOC 16 Year Old Unchillfiltered All bourbon casking, the best AN CNOC in recent memory $84.00
MORTLACH 16 Year Old Big and beefy sherried character. One for Macallan fans! $84.00
ARRAN 1999 15th Anniversary Amontillado Finish $96.00
GLENDRONACH 18 Year Old Allardice An 18yo 100% oloroso sherry matured beast of a dram $96.00
Mortlach BBQ SAUCE 1990 Wemyss bottling 110 proof, limited to 576 bottles $111.00
Scott's Linlithgow (closed distillery) 18 yo from my personal collection $140.00

Blends
20:20 Blended Whisky 19 year old blend. A limited edition 470 bottles $73.00
ISLAY MIST 17 Back again after a few years, great Islay blend $75.00
CUTTY SARK 25 Year Old Best Whisky in the World 2003 - See my review. $142.00

Rum
CHAIRMAN'S Reserve St Lucian Rum Great balance and excellent length. $51.00
HAVANA CLUB 7 Year Old The Classic Cuban Rum $54.00
COCKSPUR 12 Year Old One of the oldest from Cockspur $59.00
RON MOCAMBO 15 Year Old Single Barrel Rum $60.00
EL DORADO 12 Year Old Demerara Rum 12 year old Demerara rum from Guyana $68.00
SEALES 10 Year Old Rum 5 stars from Dave Broom! $68.00

Irish
CONNEMARA Peated Irish Single Malt Best of Irish at the San Fransisco World Spirits Competition 2004 $66.00
GREEN SPOT Called one of the best whiskies in the world. $85.00
TYRCONNELL 15 Year Old Single Cask 92 proof Old Irish $98.00
GREENORE 8 YO, limited to 5000 bottles $68.00

Gin
CAORUNN Scottish Gin Balmenach distillery infused with six traditional and five Celtic botanicals. $58.00
BLACKWOOD'S GIN 60 The limited edition, high strength version barley gin $62.00
BOE Superior Gin Clean, spiced and strikingly refreshing". $63.00
G VINE French Floraison Gin Ginger roots, liquorice, cardamom, cassia bark, coriander, juniper berries+ $70.00

Bourbon
PENNY PACKER Bourbon Bourbon you can't buy in the US, new one to me. $58.00
EVAN WILLIAMS 23 Year Old Bourbon you can't buy in the US $193.00

Good timing on that request earlier, eh? PM incoming.

Greenore was only 20 euro in duty free leaving Ireland... wish I could have gotten a case there! :)

PM sent.....
thumbs-up.gif

I've got to get my post count up! Less reading...more posting...less reading...more posting...

Unfortunately it is one indicator that I have to use to decide if you are an active member or not. I waived that requirement somewhat last time and got burned for it.

I've got to get my post count up! Less reading...more posting...less reading...more posting...

We are half full now so make your choices soon!

Only 5 more slots available and then this will be done.

Bourbon fans should splurge on the Greenore. It's great stuff. It's essentially bourbon, but it can't be called that, of course. Website says it's aged in bourbon barrels. I don't know if that means used bourbon barrels or bourbon type barrels of charred oak... I already drank through a bottle of the stuff I brought back from Ireland and am getting another that'll hopefully last a little longer. :)

Just 3 slots left. Time to make up your mind!

I need at least one more order to keep the shipping low on the last box. Somebody must want something different.

This is DONE!

This is DONE!