• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Knob Creek" Pass

opusxfiles said:
puffnstuff said:
speaking of wood, sounds like the hooker has had her share of it while being passed around. a whole different kind of knob she's been enjoying in her creek, eh?! :p

bring it on already! :thumbs:
[snapback]177574[/snapback]​

ummmmm that was wierd.
[snapback]177806[/snapback]​

"weird"?

KayakinBoy said:
CC Jr. over here! :sign:
[snapback]177860[/snapback]​

heh. actually, I didn't even realize that I was correcting spelling.

I was just wondering what was weird about me being a pig? :laugh:

puffnstuff said:
KayakinBoy said:
CC Jr. over here!    :sign:

[snapback]177865[/snapback]​

dang...I mispelled a word and was corrected on accident.

opusxfiles said:
puffnstuff said:
KayakinBoy said:
CC Jr. over here!    :sign:

[snapback]177865[/snapback]​

dang...I mispelled a word and was corrected on accident.
[snapback]177893[/snapback]​
yeah, but at least you're not as confused as I was when I posted that "hooker" message...I still had tony's "welcome back" pass on the mind when I posted that. why I was thinking that the hooker was in this pass, I can't even imagine. it sure wasn't wishful thinking! :p
so, I can now definitely see why you thought that was weird, opusxfiles! :blush:

anyway!
the pass arrived today while I was gone, so I'll be figuring out what I'm gonna do before I thrown down a shot, then I'll run it by K-Boy for approval, and I plan on having it back on the road on monday.

cool, so as K-Boy beat me to the punch on posting my own actions :0
I'm posting them anyway! :p

Takes
7. Davidoff Aniversario #3
16. Diamond Crown Maximus DC
29. Padron 1926 No. 1 Natural
35. San Cristobal La Punta (Isom)
36. Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso

Puts
51. Padron 1926 No. 2 Maduro
52. Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
53. Opus X DC
54. Montecristo #2 (Isom 04)
55. Padron 3000 Maduro

(Mephiston originally listed the 1926 as a "#9", but it's actually a No. 1 Natural).
Also, as I was checking the cigars out, I noticed that some of the #'s on the bags didn't match up with the cigars in them as listed on the sheet. I'm going to try to get that all sorted out and straightened, and will make sure that everything is accounted for before packing it up and sending it off to BrownDevil tomorrow.

I'll post the DC and Insurance #'s when I've got them.

(and hey, gregor22, what's with sticking me with $0.45 postage due on the package! :( just kidding with ya. not a big deal at all.:p )

KayakinBoy said:
Very Awesome Puff! Thanks for making the ship sail smoothly!
[snapback]178729[/snapback]​
My pleasure, K-Boy.
I have now gone through it all, and everything is there, accounted for and looking excellent.
I got worried for a moment because I was going by the (paper) list in the pass box, and everything was cool except that I couldn't find #25 (Punch Punch). Nobody had claimed it as a take on the sheet...then I looked through the thread and I saw that Mephiston had taken it, so I made a note of it on the sheet. And with that, we're on the up-and-up.

Has everybody taken a shot of the Knob Creek, though? looks to be pretty darn full still.
Of course, I haven't partied with it yet! :whistling:

DC and Ins. #'s will be posted tomorrow.

puffnstuff said:
and hey, gregor22, what's with sticking me with $0.45 postage due on the package! :( just kidding with ya. not a big deal at all.:p )
[snapback]178714[/snapback]​

You're kidding me right? Freaking USPS! I'll send something over your way to make up for it.

Gregor

gregor22 said:
puffnstuff said:
and hey, gregor22, what's with sticking me with $0.45 postage due on the package! :(  just kidding with ya. not a big deal at all.:p )
[snapback]178714[/snapback]​

You're kidding me right? Freaking USPS! I'll send something over your way to make up for it.

Gregor
[snapback]178748[/snapback]​
no no no...seriously, it's no big deal at all, brother.

$0.45 only bought me the right to give you a (mildly) hard time about it. ;)

it's definitely all good.

KayakinBoy said:
Have it at!
[snapback]178780[/snapback]​
oh, believe you, me, I did!
I've never considered myself much of a whisky guy, but I enjoyed it. :)

a'ight, here are the necessary numbers:

DC- 0304 1560 0007 9988 6073
Insurance- VF 349 487 604 US

loads of thanks for letting me play, John.
it's been fun, yummy, and most importantly, SMOOOOOTH! :thumbs:

puffnstuff said:
KayakinBoy said:
Very Awesome Puff!   Thanks for making the ship sail smoothly!
My pleasure, K-Boy.
I have now gone through it all, and everything is there, accounted for and looking excellent.
I got worried for a moment because I was going by the (paper) list in the pass box, and everything was cool except that I couldn't find #25 (Punch Punch). Nobody had claimed it as a take on the sheet...then I looked through the thread and I saw that Mephiston had taken it, so I made a note of it on the sheet. And with that, we're on the up-and-up.

Has everybody taken a shot of the Knob Creek, though? looks to be pretty darn full still.

[snapback]178733[/snapback]​

Man i must have drank to da*n much of the knob. two mistakes one pass i know KB put something in that bottle. :p

puffnstuff said:
KayakinBoy said:
Very Awesome Puff! Thanks for making the ship sail smoothly!
My pleasure, K-Boy.

[snapback]178733[/snapback]​

No worries boys...I'll make sure there is a dent in that bottle!!!!! :D

Mephiston said:
Man i must have drank to da*n much of the knob. two mistakes one pass i know KB put something in that bottle. :p
[snapback]179044[/snapback]​
nah, Meph.
to be honest, I think the sheet that has the notes on P/T's was printed after the pass had passed you.

you did fine! :)

Back