• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The last Howard Stern

The only thing I've been thinking about is how is Sirius stock going to be affected. I do not like Howard Stern. But, I'd sure love to make some money off of him.

Greetings! I used to rarely watch Howard Stern on television. Mr. Stern would spend a lot of time talking about such ridiculous things as farting, bowel movements, and asking his female guests about what their breasts looked like. I will certainly be sure not to tune him in on the radio! I definitely have much better things to accomplish with my time. Regards, knightlaird

You're a bit behind the times, he just went off free radio today after almost 25 years.

knightlaird said:
I will certainly be sure not to tune him in on the radio!

[snapback]263531[/snapback]​

AVB said:
You're a bit behind the times, he just went off free radio today after almost 25 years.

knightlaird said:
I will certainly be sure not to tune him in on the radio!
Greetings! Clarification: What I meant was radio...period, whether free, paid, or whatever the airwaves may be! OK? Regards, knightlaird

All he is now is a tool for Sirius. Before that, he was a tool for himself and his self-inflated ego.

Come to think of it, he's never been anything but a tool. A rich and egotistical tool mind you. But a tool nonetheless.

He reminds me of a school in the summer time...No Class.

But that's just my humble opinion. :p

Charles U Farley said:
The only thing I've been thinking about is how is Sirius stock going to be affected. I do not like Howard Stern. But, I'd sure love to make some money off of him.
[snapback]263507[/snapback]​
Ya shoulda bought XMSR instead.

Given the choice between farts, T&A and frat humor or a fat, blow-hard drug addict..........I'll take the T&A every time.

The best thing about the show was the interviews. He did have a knack for making celebs expose themselves, and not just sexually but as humans. The usual facade often came down. And Gilbert was a guilty pleasure sitting in on the news.

I am glad he is re-inventing---especially since I bought both satelite stocks 20 months ago!

I have never heard a single minute of his show, so no change for me. I didn't avoid him on purpose, I just never heard him. Maybe he is not in my market. However, from the descriptions in this thread, it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Fart and bowel movement jokes? Am I the only one that gave that up in high school?

JK

Herfin Bigdog said:
All he is now is a tool for Sirius. Before that, he was a tool for himself and his self-inflated ego.

Come to think of it, he's never been anything but a tool. A rich and egotistical tool mind you. But a tool nonetheless.

He reminds me of a school in the summer time...No Class.

But that's just my humble opinion. :p
[snapback]263554[/snapback]​

I agree with you 100% he is a TOOL! A very very rich tool, but nevertheless a tool.
He just found a niche at the right time in the right place and lucked into it. He does have talent to promote himself, but realy how much of his show can you take.

are those tits real? will you show them to me? If I give you 500 dollars will you show them to me? do you do oral? do you do anal? would you do me? would you do me for 500 dollars?

DANG! I could BE Howard Stern. I have all the talent HE has.

...gone like a cool breeze. Good.