• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Well SIRI never hit our sell @ 1.25 last time!

BUT.... it shot up yesterday over 7% to 1.21 and closed @ 1.20! So I'll put another sell for 500 shares @ 1.25 again.
we'll still own 500 shares if we can sell.

Our Portfolio Value is $2,031.32 @ $27.08 per share as of yesterdays Market close.

I'm sorry for the lack of posting updates... I'll get back to that at a regular basis again.

Feel free to post some babble on the thread to keep some action going!

Thanks.

Babble...babble babble babble....

:laugh: That's about how much I know regarding stocks!

Glad to see we aren't at rock bottom yet. :thumbs: I had forgotten about this. Thanks for the update.

Brandon

BUT.... it shot up yesterday over 7% to 1.21 and closed @ 1.20! So I'll put another sell for 500 shares @ 1.25 again.

Our Portfolio Value is $2,031.32 @ $27.08 per share as of yesterdays Market close.

I'm sorry for the lack of posting updates... I'll get back to that at a regular basis again.

Thanks.

Did we sell today? I never thought we would see $ 1.25 on this stock. Goes to show you what I know. :D

Thanks.

Did we sell today? I never thought we would see $ 1.25 on this stock. Goes to show you what I know. :D

Thanks.

I had a sell for 500 shares @ 1.25... but it didn't happen for us! I guess there wasn't many buyers at that price. I'll keep putting it up until we get it done though! We need to find something to take its place. Anyone got any ideas? something around $600 (100 shares @ $6/ 200 shares @ $3 you get the picture).

I like AERG

I'm scared to ask after the way May has gone, but how do we stand Michael?

Hey Mr. Jones!

You're correct I'm sorry to say... :(

We are down 15%

1705.32 or 22.7376 a share.

We never hit the 1.25 buy point on SIRI long enough for our sell to be taken. :WTF:
Hopefully June will be good to us huh?

Hey Mr. Jones!

You're correct I'm sorry to say... :(

We are down 15%

1705.32 or 22.7376 a share.

We never hit the 1.25 buy point on SIRI long enough for our sell to be taken. :WTF:
Hopefully June will be good to us huh?

7/14/2010

share = 21.2482

I guess my box of White Owls is in jeopardy??? :laugh:

is it rusty? :D

I am optimistic. I see $ 25/share in our future.

Do we still own ZAAP? It has had a nice move over the last week or so.

LOL... Do we still own ZAAP! You guys are killing me here! Just for sh!ts and grins, can anybody tell me what our portfolio looks like

What we own as of 8-25-2010?

How many shares of each stock?

and our cash balance?

Total FUND value?

Price per 1 share of LEAF FUND stock?

Is it time to head to the bathroom with a razor blade?
Actually I have been fallowing some of your investment advice (not actually doing it, just tracking it) and you should have made some decent profits this year! Maybe it time for a Bruce Quarter! What's everyone say to that? All in favor say "I"!

"I" cohibasurfer

Got my vote, but I've always been a follower in this topic ???.

LOL... Do we still own ZAAP! You guys are killing me here! Just for sh!ts and grins, can anybody tell me what our portfolio looks like

and our cash balance?

Total FUND value?

1. No clue
2. See # 1
3. One hundred million dollars
4. See # 3

Did I win?

and our cash balance?

Total FUND value?

1. No clue
2. See # 1
3. One hundred million dollars
4. See # 3

Did I win?

Uhh...no.

;)