• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Most Powerful Cigar Smoked

I remeber my first PAM 26' #1 being the roughest, but that was while back. 2nd would be an Opus XxX

I thought I was pretty tough until I smoked a LFD double ligero chisel to the nub. I was rolling round in bed with cold sweats and a spinning head a half hour after I pitched the roach into the bushes.

KayakinBoy said:
I remeber my first PAM 26' #1 being the roughest, but that was while back. 2nd would be an Opus XxX
[snapback]154750[/snapback]​

I have only ever picked up one pam its still in the humi but the pan is just smoooooth. I have many times thought of 2 back to back with the smaller ones.

This is A hard one but the opus, the deisel the espresso, the mx 2 has a nice kick.

I really need to try a chisel. Sounds like it might be kinda good. I recently had an 04 BBF and that was pretty good. An 04 because someone bought all the 03's. :angry2: :p You can send me the 04's if there too much for you Joe. :thumbs: :laugh:

The Joya'a are nothing. I've had lots of those and there pretty good, but far from strongest. Opus X are really nothing either no matter the size or freshness. They do taste pretty dang good, but strength wise there no big deal.

I do remember when a VSG seemed pretty strong, but that was long long ago. Now there just another tasty stick. Many seem to agree they mellowed a lot anyway after there initial release and I wouldn't argue otherwise on that.

The PAM's are good. Tasty and all but more a freak of nature then anything else. How can something that feels that tight and so solid have such an amazing draw and produce such huge volumes of wonderful taste deliverong smoke. A true rollers work of art.

Easily the strongest by far is the greycliff espreso. Now that ones a work out. Be sure and stretch good, eat well, get out your lucky rabbits foot or what ever else it is you do before you try that sucker out. It is definatly worth trying though. ;)

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 - Belicoso
[snapback]153839[/snapback]​

What an awesome cigar!!. I have a few in the humi and can't wait to break it out as soon as the weather gets a little nicer. One of these kicked my butt when I first started smoking, I guess I didn't take the gradual path to working up strength wise. :whistling: I know more than a few people who felt woozy upon tryign one without a full stomach or while being sick.

gibu said:
Easily the strongest by far is the greycliff espreso. Now that ones a work out. Be sure and stretch good, eat well, get out your lucky rabbits foot or what ever else it is you do before you try that sucker out. It is definatly worth trying though. ;)
[snapback]154811[/snapback]​

Just picked up a fiver from WAM79, thanks for the warning! :p

Gregor

I think the LFD Chisel or the LFD L 500. That one made me sweat and get a little goofy and edgy.

So it looks like about 18 different cigars that will knock you out!

I did have some questions about the size of few of the responses. In the list below are there any specific sizes to consider or do all the sizes in the family taste the same?

Ashton Virgin Sun Grown
El Rico Habano
Camacho Corojo Diploma #2 97
2004 Bolivar Belicoso Fino
Camancho 11/18
Greycliff Espresso

I have not had the pleasure of smoking these so any help would appreciated.

Chisel: Had to put it down at 1/4 stick
Joyo de Nicaragua Antano Robusto: I yacked...hard
Graycliff Espresso Presidente: Good...in an evil way

SFG75 said:
surferonthecrystalcoast said:
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 - Belicoso
[snapback]153839[/snapback]​

What an awesome cigar!!. I have a few in the humi and can't wait to break it out as soon as the weather gets a little nicer. One of these kicked my butt when I first started smoking, I guess I didn't take the gradual path to working up strength wise. :whistling: I know more than a few people who felt woozy upon tryign one without a full stomach or while being sick.
[snapback]154831[/snapback]​
Hey Scott I found that pic. we took of you after your first Onyx

SickAsAdog.jpg

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Nice pic Randy!! But we all know it was actually macaroni on every terrace in my front yard all the way down to the bottom of the steps. :0 :D :laugh: :p

Yes Steve and Randy, that is one experience that I will definitely not forget.....or live down. :p :p Smoking one for the first time successfully since then was like scaling Mt. Everest to me. :D :blush:

gibu said:
[snapback]154811[/snapback]​

I would have to agree with Steve, at light up it was easily the strongest cigar I've tried , then it just kept building with each puff through the entire cigar. Definitely a cigar worth trying.

Randy