• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Hey gents, here's my puts and takes, if I'm low on rarity or something please let me know.

Puts: > Takes

AVO 80th Anniversary > Ashton VSG Wizard # 86

Padilla Achilles Toro > Gran Habano 3 Siglo Robusto #156

Diamond Crown Robusto > JFR Titan Maduro # 26

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature > CAO Brazilia Gol # 10

Gurkha Fuerte Torpedo > Arturo Fuente King B # 174

Partagas 160 > Ashton ESG 20 churchill # 158

Cheese: Brie

Thoughts? Comments? etc?

~R

edit: typo

Sorry Rob, been hammered at work. You are good to go! Pack and send it on it's way. Again, I am honored by your participation and look forward to the rest of this pass. :)

Sorry Rob, been hammered at work. You are good to go! Pack and send it on it's way. Again, I am honored by your participation and look forward to the rest of this pass. :)

Dude, I wish I could get drunk at work! color me jealous! :laugh:

It'll be out tomorrow! Thanks so much for having me!

~R

Yeah, me too. Where's the fun in that? C'mon, Rob, couldn't you give us something to talk about for a while? ;) It's just too easy when I"ve actually heard of all the cigars that are being discussed.

So sorry gents!

If ya want to discuss something you may have never heard of, perhaps a track from one of my all time faves would suffice?
They tend to be a bit unheard of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8PhKTE7A4

Talk about a musical rollercoaster! To be honest I have no idea what he's saying half the time, but the musical ups and downs are just plain drastic. Live? wow. Rivaled only by Primus, Ministry and Lollapaluza 1

So sorry gents!

If ya want to discuss something you may have never heard of, perhaps a track from one of my all time faves would suffice?
They tend to be a bit unheard of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8PhKTE7A4

Talk about a musical rollercoaster! To be honest I have no idea what he's saying half the time, but the musical ups and downs are just plain drastic. Live? wow. Rivaled only by Primus, Ministry and Lollapaluza 1

That is either the stupidest or weirdest crap I have ever heard.

Hello All,

It has come to my attention (thanks Rob) that I do not have a music file on the jump drive? I placed one on there, but alas I screwed something up and it did not stick. Apparently I did not get it on there. So I am going to put my music on a jump drive and send it to Jeff. Jeff let me know if that is alright and I will do so. Sorry that I am a moron :). P's and T's look fine Rob.

Jim

Hello All,

It has come to my attention (thanks Rob) that I do not have a music file on the jump drive? I placed one on there, but alas I screwed something up and it did not stick. Apparently I did not get it on there. So I am going to put my music on a jump drive and send it to Jeff. Jeff let me know if that is alright and I will do so. Sorry that I am a moron :). P's and T's look fine Rob.

Jim

I feel your pain, Jim. You're not the only one without a music folder on there. For whatever reason, I couldn't get my music to transfer to the jump drive either (stupid iTunes). I ended up burning a disc and sending it to Jeff.

Oh, and your P's & T's look good to me too, Rob. Getting better at diaper changing, Daddy? :D

* edited to add smart a** comment to Rob

Hey Gents -
I thought I had the whole music thing figured out, but it looks like I missed a few things in the planning. There is no telling why some tracks attach and some don't, I've had several IT Geeks look at it. Some tracks don't import/attach the song info resulting in the music file being listed as unknown. Does anyone know of a file hosting site that I could place the unknown song so we can log in and provide info? Step, just send the songs on a CD and make sure the song info attaches please. :D Sorry about my lack of attention lately. I am a mortgage banker and my world has been turned upside down and I'm sitting on pins & needles. I'm as jumpy as a cat on a hot tin roof! As the end of the month has passed there is some relief in the workload (now only 10-12 hour days) and I will be able to put some content & focus back into the pass. ;) PM or call me if anyone needs help with the music or other issues.

AND in the meantime ... if anyone has, or knows of anyone who has an FHA loan with a rate higher than 6%, contact me as there is a great program available to save you money. This is one of the upsides to the current crisis. :)

Does anyone know of a file hosting site that I could place the unknown song so we can log in and provide info?

I read of a program that analyzes the song data and tags the file with the name and artist, who knows how well it works tho. I'd be happy to look into it if you'd like.

Also, the files can be edited manually if you are interested in going the 'simple' route. Google, a line of lyrics and an mp3 metadata editor and you're good. Need a hand with that?

~R

P.S. the pass leaves the northeast tomorrow am!

Edited to add: I'm a diaper changing masta now! (thanks for askin, want a sample?)

Does anyone know of a file hosting site that I could place the unknown song so we can log in and provide info?

I read of a program that analyzes the song data and tags the file with the name and artist, who knows how well it works tho. I'd be happy to look into it if you'd like.

Also, the files can be edited manually if you are interested in going the 'simple' route. Google, a line of lyrics and an mp3 metadata editor and you're good. Need a hand with that?

Yes Please! :D Tanx Bra!

Yes Please! :D Tanx Bra!

With Windows, just right click on the mp3, select properties, click the summary tab, and then change the info to add artist, song title, and anything else you want.

'Kay dude.. here's the scoop.

Apparently (and I havent had time to try it yet) this program will analyze the audio data and tag your mp3's for you.
Reading comments it seems functional.

http://musicbrainz.org/

Also, the package was flying as of Saturday 11am:

Da MuthaShip has landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
From its' humble beginnings to this...
gallery_5052_238_31847.jpg

It arrived safely, although I should remember that Fragile is a taunt to the USPS. The sticks were in amazing condition, ball included, music, & book accounted for as well. Thank you to each and everyone of you who participated, I am truly honored! Looks like some great sticks in there! Stuff I don't have, want to try, & suff I love and now have a few more of those favs. :)

Great stuff....glad to see it made it the long trip :)

Looking forward to the Cheesiness :)

Glad to see she arrived safely! She was a sight to be seen!

Can't wait for the cheese, and I'm extremely grateful to have been a part of this.

Thanks so much gents,
Rob

The Musical Cheese Pass - Part I
Conceived - April 9, 2008
Born - May 2, 2008
Laid to Rest - October 6, 2008

It seems like only yesterday...