• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

The P&Ts look good to me - Thank you! :D
I'm honored with your participation. nice to see some adventure on the Fermented Milk front! ???
I hope Greg is ready (PM him), make sure it will get to him by Saturday, otherwise just hold on to it until Monday.
You gotta make it down DFW way soon and enjoy some real Texas Hospitality! :thumbs:

I thought they outlawed prostitution in Texas?

I'm honored with your participation. nice to see some adventure on the Fermented Milk front! ???
I hope Greg is ready (PM him), make sure it will get to him by Saturday, otherwise just hold on to it until Monday.
You gotta make it down DFW way soon and enjoy some real Texas Hospitality! :thumbs:

Thanks for hosting the pass, Jeff, and what a fun theme! I've never had Epoisses before, but I have to say that any product that, according to Wikipedia (citing the BBC), has been banned from French public transport certainly piques my interest!

I have only been in (well, through) Dallas once. I was 14, had had my learner's permit for 5 months, and drove through on the interstate at rush hour. My Dad thought it would be good for me. My Mom cried. Well, not quite, but she did give him an earful! :laugh:

I thought they outlawed prostitution in Texas?

It aint pros'tution ifn I don'ts charge him none! :whistling: ;)

Sorry for the lack of communication over the weekend, but my internet is out at home, so I can only get online at work for now. I didn't send the pass on Friday because the gal at the P.O. told me that it would not make it out for delivery on Saturday, and would have to sit in the warehouse for the weekend. Considering the lovely 85-95 degree weather we're having right now, I did not think that would be such a great idea, so I'll sneak out to the post office this morning and ship the thing.

Way togo Bob! Thank you for looking out for the pass. :D I'll update the list and stuff. Greg, you are up!

BTW- Surgery was successful, all 3 hours, and recovery is going ok. Darvocet is wonderful!! :p I'll get back on here ASAP.

Josh - I like the pick of the "girls" and the one on the far left lives next door to me! :p

Way togo Bob! Thank you for looking out for the pass. :D I'll update the list and stuff. Greg, you are up!

BTW- Surgery was successful, all 3 hours, and recovery is going ok. Darvocet is wonderful!! :p I'll get back on here ASAP.

Josh - I like the pick of the "girls" and the one on the far left lives next door to me! :p

Good to hear Jeff, take care buddy.

No problem, Jeff. Thanks for including me!

Great to hear! Just don't go getting addicted to those wonderful little pills now, you hear?

I'll be down this weekend; how about you host a little neighborhood get together? As in, I'll get together with your neighbor! :sign: :laugh:

I am not going to be able to sleep tonight!!!!

I dont know my P&Ts yet. I will get to it as soon as it gets here!

Greg

According to the USPS, the pass has been delivered. How's she look, Muddstick?

Hey sorry everybody, I am in the middle of moving and have had a bit of a problem getting online. I recieved the pass last night and am getting ready to go through it now. I will post P&Ts tomorrow .

Everything looks good. Temp and Humidity are good and everything is intact.

Thanks

Greg

Ruh Roh Shaggy! I am leaving Monday, 8/4, for Spokane and not returning until Friday 8/8...............just saying is all. The wife will be home so there is no fear of the shipment sitting on the porch. What say all of you fine participants? The alternative is to ship to David but then he is going to get the GOOD CHEESE!! ???

Of course another alternative is to have someone take the slot before me...............perhaps someone near me?! Geoff? Matt? Charley? Someone?

Oops.

Maybe someone near you can hop on. Jeff will have to weigh in as it might disrupt his planning.

Wilkey

We may have found a "slot filler" folks (pending approval of course). Stay tuned!

Everything is ok, I have PMd an invite per Charlie's recommendation. Let me know what you think. Only problem I see is that he's a Dodger Fan, but that's not necessarily the worst thing in the world; he could be a Brooklyn Dodgers Fan and that would be OK. :)
5031223_l.jpg

I'm semi-back up & running (in between doses of Darvocet :love: :p :cool: ). As always I will adjust and move forward as necessary. Thanks for all the help & watching out for the pass during my recovery. ;)

Hello everyone....

I was contacted by Charlie (Putz) and he asked me if I would be wiling to help out this pass. It seems this pass needs a little more class and he thought that a Dodger fan would help provide that. Charlie explained the specifics to me and I have reviewed it here and I think I'm up to speed. So.....if it's ok with everyone I'm ready willing and able to help out. "To protect and serve", that's my motto.

Oh, and a big "Thanks" goes out to Charlie for thinking of me (he's allright for a Gnat fan).

OK, I finally got some time between moving into the new house to figure out my Puts and Takes. Let me know what you think.

#45 T – Rocky Patel 2nd Vintage 92 Robusto
P – CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon Belicoso

#92 T – Punch Corona
P – RASS

#78 T – Don Pepin Blue Generoso
P – Tatuaje Havana Hermosos

#136 T – Anejo Shark #55
P – OpusX Reserva D’château

#75 T – Graycliff Blue Label PG
P – AF Work of Art Maduro

For my cheese, I am going to take the Black Star Farms Raclette. Copied quite a bit of stuff to the drive and signed the ball.

Let me know what you think on the P&T and I will get this out ASAP.

Jeff, thanks for having me in this. It is a lot of fun.

Thanks

Greg

Hello everyone....

I was contacted by Charlie (Putz) and he asked me if I would be wiling to help out this pass. It seems this pass needs a little more class and he thought that a Dodger fan would help provide that. Charlie explained the specifics to me and I have reviewed it here and I think I'm up to speed. So.....if it's ok with everyone I'm ready willing and able to help out. "To protect and serve", that's my motto.

Oh, and a big "Thanks" goes out to Charlie for thinking of me (he's allright for a Gnat fan).
How in the hell the Dodgers got Manny is beyond me. Good luck, he's one of the best and most feared hitters in baseball. I know I'll miss him in Boston.

Brian