• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Nuclear Football" of humidors

Sandalwood

Coming back to the fold.
I found this today while trolling the internet. Apparently a company called Zero Halliburton makes the briefcase that is modified to make the "Nuclear Football", the President's mobile link to our nation's nuclear arsenal. Well, it turns out that this company also makes cigar cases. Nice.

http://www.zerohalliburton.com/pursuits/cigar_cases.jsp

For $499 I would rather by an otter box and fill it with Tatuaje for the same money. They are a little steep, in my humble opinion, but no doubt there are those who will be it. Thanks for the link

These have been around for a long time... nothing new. They also make a smaller one. Available at your more upscale shops.

Only if it came handcuffed to a guy in a black suit and dark glasses that would follow me around and be available whenever I wanted a smoke... ;)

Or a hot cigar chick would be even better now that I think about it. :)

At $499, there would have to me a bit more "value added" than I see here.

Halliburton cases are very cool because they are typically very light. Nice, but spendy.

After touring with bands running sound equipment, I really grew fond of Anvil cases. Here's the briefcase I use to this day. They seal very tightly; bet you could make a bad ass travel humi out of one of these...... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Halliburton cases are very cool because they are typically very light. Nice, but spendy.

After touring with bands running sound equipment, I really grew fond of Anvil cases. Here's the briefcase I use to this day. They seal very tightly; bet you could make a bad ass travel humi out of one of these...... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Now thats one hell of a briefcase! I might need to look into one of those....

I've got one of these as a briefcase / laptop case. Works great. Held my laptop perfectly to Iraq and back with a lot of tossing around. :)

Thats just way to small to be a travel humidor for me. Maybe last me 2 to 3 days tops which doesn't do me any good as my vacations can last 6 months at a time. Damn I love retirement. :D

I found this today while trolling the internet. Apparently a company called Zero Halliburton makes the briefcase that is modified to make the "Nuclear Football", the President's mobile link to our nation's nuclear arsenal. Well, it turns out that this company also makes cigar cases. Nice.

http://www.zerohalliburton.com/pursuits/cigar_cases.jsp

If you decide to ever pull the trigger, Mark from Cigarmony can hook you up!

-Rob

For $499 I would rather by an otter box and fill it with Tatuaje for the same money. They are a little steep, in my humble opinion, but no doubt there are those who will be it. Thanks for the link

Not just a little steep. They're quite pricey. I'm definitely not getting one. They're nearly double the price of some of Zero Halliburton's aluminum 3" briefcases. I'm not sure why they think so highly of the cigar case. Regardless of the pricetag, I just thought it was cool that it was the same company that makes the "Nuclear Football" case. :cool:

I have one and love it. It's the gold Ambassador. I certainly didn't pay $499 for it, got it in a group buy and the price was closer to $325, if memory serves me...

I have a regular slim line zero briefcase. When I did use it I absolutly loved it. My dad has had his for going on 9 years.