• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The One and Only Joe's Cigar Daily/Woot off thread

I tried to get the 1932s but by the time I went to check out they were sold out. I figured if you added it to your cart it would save it...WRONG.

If someone picked up those 1932 Toros and wants to part with some I have plenty to trade. :whistling:

Yep, now its some Drew Estate crap. I wont touch anything by this guy.

Don't be so hasty, Grasshoppah!

Read this

I'm a believer!

Alright Ill give you one, but thats it!!!

I tried to get the 1932s but by the time I went to check out they were sold out. I figured if you added it to your cart it would save it...WRONG.

If someone picked up those 1932 Toros and wants to part with some I have plenty to trade. :whistling:

Ill trade you a fiver, once I get them.

Yep, now its some Drew Estate crap. I wont touch anything by this guy.

Don't be so hasty, Grasshoppah!

Read this

I'm a believer!

Alright Ill give you one, but thats it!!!

Ill trade you a fiver, once I get them.

Awesome! PM me when you get them and we can discuss details. :thumbs:

Great deal on some Graycliffs, if you like the Graycliff Profesionale Series PGX

I missed out on those Padilla toros. If anyone got some and would like to trade off a 5er, please PM me. I have some Padillas from '06 that need company and have enough to trade off as well :whistling:

This is going on again! Get in on some good deals...

Up now:

601 Serie Green
Oscuro Tronco
10 Cigars (51% savings!)
Size: 5.0 x 52
Wrapper: Habano Oscuro
Body: Full

JOE CIGAR PRICE:
$39.99
MSRP: ($82.00)

Reyes Family Premier Toro
10 Cigars (64% savings!)