• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

This is the best train wreck ever!!!!

it has been my pleasure to watch the wheels fall off

T

Send it to Jake or send it here.

Too late Phil.

I got a pm from NJ.

TFF
laugh.gif

It's Phil's birthday. Maybe we could bake him a pass.

Box mysteriously just arrived home. I will inventory later and for now this will be on indefinite hiatus. Will have to decide if it relaunches in the fall after all this recent nonsense

Phil,
Was everything in order?
If not send it this way, I am sure I can screw it up.....

Tim

You know, we could keep this pass moving along if we sent it into the southern hemisphere during our hot season.

After letting the pass settle and going through it I found a couple instances of mold and about 6 cigars with enough wrapper damage that I wouldn't put them in circulation again. If this thing does resume in the fall (which I am currently unsure of) the cigar lineup will be redone (inclusive of some of the stuff in this pass but definitely not all of it). I may also bag it and run the final lesson pass or move the entire operation off site.

After letting the pass settle and going through it I found a couple instances of mold and about 6 cigars with enough wrapper damage that I wouldn't put them in circulation again. If this thing does resume in the fall (which I am currently unsure of) the cigar lineup will be redone (inclusive of some of the stuff in this pass but definitely not all of it). I may also bag it and run the final lesson pass or move the entire operation off site.
Can I go first?