• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Raffles

A Dave Clark Five reference from someone who was a baby at the time. :laugh:

Doc

I saw the Dave Clark 5 at the RKO Keith's in NYC when I was about 8 yrs old. First time I ever saw folks camping out all night to get a good seat. 

MadMonk said:
I saw the Dave Clark 5 at the RKO Keith's in NYC when I was about 8 yrs old. First time I ever saw folks camping out all night to get a good seat. 

I saw them in '67 with my brother in the Camden area at some county fair, we lived in Berkeley Heights at the time. He took his fiance (who loved them) and I had to sit through it...sucked actually. Once I had heard the Yardbirds, I fell in love with the guitar and a heavier, bluesier sound,,,from that point on, there was no turning back! 

Funny thing is, once I read 'C'mon, c'mon, c'mon' I immediately thought of that song.  :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

I saw them in '67 with my brother in the Camden area at some county fair, we lived in Berkeley Heights at the time. He took his fiance (who loved them) and I had to sit through it...sucked actually. Once I had heard the Yardbirds, I fell in love with the guitar and a heavier, bluesier sound,,,from that point on, there was no turning back! 

Funny thing is, once I read 'C'mon, c'mon, c'mon' I immediately thought of that song.  :laugh:

It may have been 66 when I saw them. I don't know what year they formed. Hell yeah on the Yardbirds. We lived  next door to that theater, and we got to see a lot of celebrities there. Damned if you can do that anymore. I think the most excited I got was when Sammy Davis Jr. appeared. I am still amazed at the depth and breadth of his talent.

Kingantz said:
Bolis!

Is this the right thread?
Wrong thread... :whistling:

Breedy said:

Bolis!

Gentleman's agreement to go halfsies?
Kingantz said:
Bolis!

Gentleman's agreement to go halfsies?

Breedy, you posted that twice...is that a trick to get the whole box? i.e., both halves? You clever scoundrel...  ;)  :laugh:

So, I am not sure what to think of this....Daryl and I have been PMing about the Newair wineador and shelf options after his thread from March, Michael and I exchanged a few posts on the same thread, Ed PMed me about his Newair wineador that he just bought (as did I a few weeks ago).....sooooooo

Ed won the WOAM auction
Daryl won the PSD4 auction
Michael won the #45s
I won the Bolis

If you want to win a contest just buy a newair wineador??  Kind of weird.

modo22 said:
So, I am not sure what to think of this....Daryl and I have been PMing about the Newair wineador and shelf options after his thread from March, Michael and I exchanged a few posts on the same thread, Ed PMed me about his Newair wineador that he just bought (as did I a few weeks ago).....sooooooo

Ed won the WOAM auction
Michael won the #45s
I won the Bolis

PM incoming!!!    ;)  :laugh:

modo22 said:

Ed won the WOAM auction
Michael won the #45s
I won the Bolis

:laugh: Instead of a rabbit's foot I now travel with my wineador in the trunk of my car for good luck.

modo22 said:

Ed won the WOAM auction
Michael won the #45s
I won the Bolis

That's just plain wild! And to think, I was going to go with a coolidor this time instead of another wineador... for shame.