• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The smoke shack is complete...

Looks good, wish I had a space like that to smoke. I guess if that heater does the job than no reason to add to it. Are you going to put internal walls up?

Makes me want to finish my basement sooner rather than later. :thumbs:

I dig it, as long as it functions well. Now just throw up a few winston churchill paintings and call it done.

Nice work brother, all you need is a cooler and a mini tv........ :D :thumbs: :p

I'm impressed. However, that heater wouldn't be enough here in New England. I think you need something with some serious BTU's. I use a kerosene wick type heater in a similar space. It's barely enough at temps below freezing.

Devil Doc said:
I'm impressed. However, that heater wouldn't be enough here in New England. I think you need something with some serious BTU's. I use a kerosene wick type heater in a similar space. It's barely enough at temps below freezing.
[snapback]261395[/snapback]​

Interesting, I've been contemplating the little Mr Heater Buddy, kicks out 9000 BTUs.

bursty said:
Very cool little smoking room! I wish I had somewhere to go like that.
[snapback]261520[/snapback]​

I live less than half a mile behind a handfull of bars in a college town. That means I can walk right down the street and have my choice of places for a nice smoke, and maybe a cheap meal and some decent beer. One of them is quiet enough to get some studying done, I have written quite a few papers over a nice cigar and bottle of shiner.

Qualls07 said:
bursty said:
Very cool little smoking room!  I wish I had somewhere to go like that.
[snapback]261520[/snapback]​

I live less than half a mile behind a handfull of bars in a college town. That means I can walk right down the street and have my choice of places for a nice smoke, and maybe a cheap meal and some decent beer. One of them is quiet enough to get some studying done, I have written quite a few papers over a nice cigar and bottle of shiner.
[snapback]261524[/snapback]​
You are lucky! I have to settle for a screened-in back porch in my house. Its awesome in the summer but oh-so cold right now! ;)

Are you going to put up any drywall or any type of paneling?

I just had a patio type room built on to my house that I call "the smoking room". It's all finished but I just have to find somebody to help me carry the couches and tv up the stairs. Until then I will just keep smoking in the house.

A very nice smoking room indeed! I'd suggest using a bigger heater up here, but if it works, it works. You could get one of those wood burning numbers for an icehouse probably pretty cheap right now. I'd just prefer having a fire as opposed to that kerosene smell.

Hope no critters crawl into your vent hose.
You got light, got your music, insullation...
Very nice! Enjoy.

mhortsch said:
Devil Doc said:
[snapback]261395[/snapback]​

Interesting, I've been contemplating the little Mr Heater Buddy, kicks out 9000 BTUs.
[snapback]261407[/snapback]​

Nice shack. :thumbs:
I got a nice 24,000 BTU Mr. Heater I could bring over anytime you want to invite me over for a smoke. ;) :p