• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Strangest Thing EVER

stogieman said:
Or how about the guy in the next stall over takin' a crap from you (While your takin' a crap) and he starts up a conversation....... ;) :sign: :D
This happend to me once. I threw a log over the top of the stall and he shut up.

i member someone put up a "how to behave in a male bathroom" rules guide.

hmm...?

thejollyco said:
i member someone put up a "how to behave in a male bathroom" rules guide.

hmm...?
My two all time favorites of "Fun in the John"

1. Make really obnocious straining noises then dump a jar of marbles into the tank
2. Wipe some curnchy Jif onto some TP and drop it in the floor. Then say to the guy next to you "oh, crap, can you kick that back over to me?"

:sign: !!!!!

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
1.  Make really obnocious straining noises then dump a jar of marbles into the tank
2.  Wipe some curnchy Jif onto some TP and drop it in the floor.  Then say to the guy next to you "oh, crap, can you kick that back over to me?"

:sign: !!!!!

Cheers,
Dixie
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

This thread is diffenately in the toilet! But Tony just be happy he didn't come over and pee in your urinal while you were using it. TFF :D

Alot of pre peeing flushing going on though..........

Tony, ROFL about throwing the log over the wall, that is too funny.

Your original question, perhaps he was in a hurry/distracted and thought he was nearing completion? If he finished urinating before the flush cycle completed this could save a person fractions of a second.

Matt

I've mid flushed before - anyone who has had areally good Mongolian BBQ with 6 scoops of garlic would, the smell is unbelievable.

Worse thing I've seen is here in Asia when the cleaning ladies come in whether you are using the place or not. It's just standard ops here for the urinals to remain in use during cleaning... the mama-sans just walk around you like you aren't there.

Also,... they all put ice in the urinals to remove the smell, at least on base. Off base there often aren't "urinals" and "toilets", just an Asian toilet (we affectionately call a bomb dump.) Good way to practice your aim though.

loo-japan-ueno.jpg

oh man oh man.

you should see the bathroom pics i took in japan and china.

this one time... i was shooting a clip of a public restroom in china, and it was like my last time i oculd do this. so i kind of just barged in with the camera, and the video was shooting. some guy was taking a dump behind some wall and i didn't see him.

i felt bad, and if you look closely on the video, you can see the guy... squatting.

one of these days... when i'm not .... lazy... i'll post it up.