• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'True Companion'

I was going to ask, do they come in Asian, Latina or blond bimbo?

If so, I want one of each for my threesome.

Saw this on CNN.com and MSN.com both this morning . . . hilarious.

Granted, she's way better looking than one of those gag gift inflatables, but seriously, why would anyone want her to TALK? What were the designers thinking!?!

I mean, maybe it's just me, but if I were designing the "perfect woman," I think that'd be the first thing I left out! :whistling:

~Boar

Sign me up, although I am not sure what is more expensive the $9000 dummy or the twins?
unsure.gif

PJ

A wife is!
sign.gif

on a side note, did Roxxxy ever sing for the Pretenders?

Saw this on CNN.com and MSN.com both this morning . . . hilarious.

Granted, she's way better looking than one of those gag gift inflatables, but seriously, why would anyone want her to TALK? What were the designers thinking!?!

I mean, maybe it's just me, but if I were designing the "perfect woman," I think that'd be the first thing I left out! :whistling:

~Boar

Better!? at least they were always suprised!

I knew it was only a matter of time until someone designed a robot as Roxxxy. Hell, the Jetsons were a big when I was a kid and I fell in love with Rosie the robot back then........ :D :thumbs: :p

To me this seems kind of dangerous, robots can freeze up right? ??? She has teeth... :(

I knew it was only a matter of time until someone designed a robot as Roxxxy. Hell, the Jetsons were a big when I was a kid and I fell in love with Rosie the robot back then........
biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif
tongue.gif

For Christ's sakes, did you have a thing for Shirley Booth too?

Doc.

What will they think of next...is there really a market out there for these things? If so...that's pretty sad.

Good lord, what some guys won't do. Is it really this hard to get laid?

Pffttt...

You think you had probs with the live action version, wait 'til you start f*ckin' with the mechanical one.

:p

Good lord, what some guys won't do. Is it really this hard to get laid?

You're married right?

LOL, even if I wasn't I'd have a hard time ordering a mechanical love doll.

You better watch out, it did say it was programmable. Having a pissed GF/wife is bad enough, but having a pissed mechanical piece of ass that might be able to snap something off, isn't something I'd be willing to risk :sign: