• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book Pass Canadian Version

SeanShawn, PM me your address. I'll pack it up and send it along later this week.

SeanShawn, the package is enroute.

DC# 0101 2080 0036 0126

My apologies for the delay. Enjoy the read!

The package arrived safely today. Although the shipping box itself looks like it's been through war. Which has be wondering if you've been using the exact same box each time? I was delicate in opening just in case.

My jaw nearly dropped when I peered inside the box to find the nose of a tupperware dish poking out. Shamrocker thank you very much. I realize this community is not about paying people back, that when you can manage it, generosity is simply that, with no strings attached. However I can't help but feel indebted to you for perhaps providing my first true cigar experience. I can't wait to try them out.

Apologies for the amount of wind. I'll post when I've completed the book.

Glad it made it safely. I planned on checking the tracking number but you've saved me the trouble! :)

That is in fact the same box I received the book in, and it's probably true for the previous recipient. As for the cigars, it was my pleasure. The same was done for me and to PIF was only the right thing to do. I hope you enjoy them.

Thought I was gonna read it a second time but since it's been so long, anyone looking to get in on this?

I'd love to give this a read if possible. Shoot me a pm see if we can gelt this going again

This is ready to go to somebody else...or come home if there is no other interest. Let me know.

Thanks