• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book - Pass

Here's the rundown: The original book in the pass was my 3rd edition copy. Recently, the book was accidentally damaged while in possession of a pass participant. He offered to replace the book and did and sent the replacement on its way.

Unfortunately, as I was made aware by Nimrod yesterday, the book is not a 3rd edition copy - it is a 1st edition copy which has significantly less information and pictures than the 3rd edition. I instructed Nimrod to send me the book and I will arrange for a swap back to my damaged 3rd edition copy. Once I'm able to assess the damage, I'll decide if the book is still in readable condition and continue the pass with the 3rd ed copy. The people who received the first edition copy will be offered the chance to see the new copy at the top of the pass list.

I apologize for the confusion and delay. Hopefully this will all be worked out soon. :thumbs:

Ok.

So, there's got to be someone that wants my third edition copy. I will not be sending paper leaflet cover, just the book.

Who's up first?

It appears that the following people rec'd the 1st or 2nd edition, not first:

1) Kingantz
2) JetDr
3) Northernmoris
4) Nimrod

It is my feeling that they should get the first chance to browse the new content in the 3rd edition if they wish. Hopefully it passes along quickly to the guys who haven't yet had a chance. I have contacted the member that currently has my 3rd edition copy and it's on the way back to me and is still in readable condition. My copy will get on the road quickly after I receive it. So for you 4: I have sent you PMs, please let Jeff and me know if you're in or out. Thanks! :thumbs:

It appears that the following people rec'd the 1st or 2nd edition, not first:

1) Kingantz
2) JetDr
3) Northernmoris
4) Nimrod

It is my feeling that they should get the first chance to browse the new content in the 3rd edition if they wish. Hopefully it passes along quickly to the guys who haven't yet had a chance. I have contacted the member that currently has my 3rd edition copy and it's on the way back to me and is still in readable condition. My copy will get on the road quickly after I receive it. So for you 4: I have sent you PMs, please let Jeff and me know if you're in or out. Thanks! :thumbs:

Absolutely! I'd definitely like to check out the new edition.

Maybe I'll jump in at some point in the future. I know a lot of these guys have been dying to get there hands on that book like its crack.

Ok, I have my 3rd edition back in hand and ready to go out to Petthefish. I will PM him for his addy and we'll continue moving along swiftly. :thumbs:

Glad to hear it 42! Looking forward to it as I'm after RP!

~ t

Ok, I have my 3rd edition back in hand and ready to go out to Petthefish. I will PM him for his addy and we'll continue moving along swiftly. :thumbs:

En route to RP - 0308 0660 0000 3236 0443.

ok Book got here today no one said it was rigged to explode again! ??? All I know id who ever is after me better watch out! rp

What a great read I will be done reading it in the next night or so it all depends on how busy work is. But so far it is full of great info rp

I know there are a number of gents in front of me but I would really like to throw my name into this if at all possible.

I received the book in the mail yesterday - one concern - there seems to be some water marks on the books bottom edge of the pages. Was this the state in which it has been in? I don't want to get in trouble before I send it out. This is how it was received and I'm hoping this was the condition when the owner sent it out or is at least aware of it. The book didn't feel wet when I opened the package however the box it was in was wet due to storms comng through the area yesterday. I do have a huge weather proof mailbox so I'm guessing the box just got wet when it was transferred from the mail truck to my box...?????

Please let me know.

~ t

I'll add some pictures....

Just so everyone knows, Greg (KingAntz) still has my copy.

Ok so I have "42"s copy...right? - where does it go to when I'm done? I was the last one on "that" list back a few pages in post 86...

Nevermind - found it - fivebyfifty - PM me your address and I'll send out the book as soon as I'm done.

~ t

The book had the water marks when it came to me also and it was mail directly from 42 so I imagine he knows about the marks rp