• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Two all time favorites, now finished, so you can binge-watch :)
In case you never heard of, or need coaxing to dive in:
Dexter
Breaking Bad

Both AWESOME!

Some shizzle is about to go down. Who is going to be the next one to be offed from our beloved group of zombie killers? I'm going to say Glen, but wouldn't be surprised to see Daryl get it.

Last edited:
If I had to guess who gets deaded next, I'd say the red headed fellow. I think Daryl is pretty much off limits based on fan popularity, but you never know how sadistic or brave the owner is. Glynn is pretty popular too, but I don't know that far ahead in the comics to know if he buys it.

Negan is supposed to be worse than the governor. It's going to get bloody, regardless.

People are still alive in the show that should be pushing up daisies by now. Abraham (The redhead) is a good guess. he seems to be a bit of a loose cannon.

Alright, the last episode was a little weak by my standards but I know it's preparing for something big....Negan!!

Negan is brutal in the comics. He also kills off a popular character the first time they come across Negan's merry henchmen. The way they are setting up the TV show is already a bit different, so who knows what will happen. But the producers have said that a main character will die this season. I can't see them killing Glenn after all of the "is he dead or is he in the dumpster" stuff last fall. My money would be on Abraham with all of the emotional building they are doing around him with the two women and the necklace. That would be a shame because his lines just rock. "When you were pouring the Bisquick, did you mean to make a pancake?"

I haven't read anything about Negan, but I'm assuming at some point Rick is going to fit in a good cry.......again.

Two all time favorites, now finished, so you can binge-watch :)
In case you never heard of, or need coaxing to dive in:
Dexter
Breaking Bad

Both AWESOME!

I resisted Dexter for ages because of the premise, but after so many rave reviews I couldn't ignore it anymore, I watched one episode and got hooked. Followed it all the way to the end after that. Couldn't get behind Breaking Bad though. Great acting and storylines and characters, but the whole crystal meth world just turned me off. Couldn't go there with them. Which is weird, I know, because I was totally up for every kind of shit Sutter threw on the screen in SOA!

My favorite show of all time is still Justified.

~Boar

I resisted Dexter for ages because of the premise, but after so many rave reviews I couldn't ignore it anymore, I watched one episode and got hooked. Followed it all the way to the end after that. Couldn't get behind Breaking Bad though. Great acting and storylines and characters, but the whole crystal meth world just turned me off. Couldn't go there with them. Which is weird, I know, because I was totally up for every kind of shit Sutter threw on the screen in SOA!

My favorite show of all time is still Justified.

~Boar
Loved Justified also. You reminded me of another one, Deadwood!

Deadwood was excellent. I just wish we could have gotten a few more episodes to wrap thing up a little better.

I agree, I went through a week of depression after they ended that series :p

I haven't read anything in the past couple of months about it, but supposedly HBO has given the green light to Deadwood movie. Sounds like the cast is onboard.

Speaking of HBO, Vinyl is pretty damn good, especially if you appreciate the era and the music. The first two hour episode was directed by Scorsese and frankly should win a zillion awards it was so well done.

Speaking of HBO, Vinyl is pretty damn good, especially if you appreciate the era and the music. The first two hour episode was directed by Scorsese and frankly should win a zillion awards it was so well done.

Totally agree.......and if Treme had just included rock instead of all that jazz I would have dug it a LOT more! :D

Nice intensity tonight.
Padre adapting some cold-blooded things to say to a mofo before he pops a cap in his ass.