• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Wonder what the story is on the bandage that is peeking out from under Negan's left sleeve.

Maybe he got carried away with Lucille during filming....

Wonder what the story is on the bandage that is peeking out from under Negan's left sleeve.

Maybe he got carried away with Lucille during filming....
Aluminum wire with foam "barbs". So, probably not from Lucille.

That shit was crazy. Hard to watch in spots. Certainly set a tone for the season to come. You gotta admit, Negan isn't the type that pretends to be a badass son of a bitch....when he says something, he means it.

I've watched it 2X already. Gonna be a crazy season. Will be cool to see Rick's long play to bifurcating Negan's skull.

There's no way I could watch that episode twice.
Now 3X, but just the highlights, and looking for subtleties or background type "stuff and things".:D

ETA: Oh, for instance, Abe flashed Sasha a "V" sign with his hand as Negan was getting ready to whack him. I took it as a "V" for victory, i.e., exactly what Abe wanted, dying for his friends, Sasha, whatever. As if he knew his defiance would get Negan to single him out. So, it might be that his strategy worked, and he claimed victory.

eta: A buddy tells me he thinks the "V" was his special sign with Sasha for saying goodbye. Like something they were already doing.

Last edited:
Now 3X, but just the highlights, and looking for subtleties or background type "stuff and things".:D

ETA: Oh, for instance, Abe flashed Sasha a "V" sign with his hand as Negan was getting ready to whack him. I took it as a "V" for victory, i.e., exactly what Abe wanted, dying for his friends, Sasha, whatever. As if he knew his defiance would get Negan to single him out. So, it might be that his strategy worked, and he claimed victory.

With all the flashbacks and stuff, you've really seen it a dozen times. ;)

There didn't seem to be a whole lot of new info. Mind you, it was mind blowing, but next week should be better as we build on episode one of the season.

Simple amazing but I am so sad to see Glenn go. Damn what a way to go.

My wife has officially checked out and didn't like the way the show has turned. She says they have crossed a line that has ruined it for her with the extreme violence.

At the risk of wild speculation, here's my wildly speculative prediction. Disclaimer: I don't read TWD forums nor have I read the comics, this is being pulled directly from my ass.

I can't square why Morgan was reintroduced, but his newfound humanitarianism has got to figure into something. It got me to thinking back to a scene in LOTR where Frodo criticizes Bilbo for not killing Gollum when he had the chance but Gandalf correctly notes that Bilbo's pity may yet play a vital role in things. And it did. So what if Morgan's pity plays a similar role? The Wolves don't really strike me as a group that would appreciate and repay the pity Morgan took on that kid that kidnapped Denise, but maybe they do and Rick's group is able to employ the Wolves against Negan's group?

I can't square why Morgan was reintroduced
Since we're speculating; I'm not sure, but I do know that the series is littered with religious references.

I think the Aikido, of which the founder was a seeker of truth, might appeal to the writers. ("Aikido is not a way to fight with or defeat enemies; it is a way to reconcile the world and make all human beings one family.") Pretty good material for a post apocalyptic recovery, and adds a nice contrast to the violent nature of the show. It seems the focus has been much more about the philosophy than being a skilled fighter.