• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Weather Channel just said, 'The mid-west....

grateful1

Oh My!
...is taking it on the chin from Mother Nature."

freeberns in all his glory!

Be safe folks!

It's all true! Classes have been cancelled for tomorrow as well, so it looks like I have one more day of doing absolutely nothing.

I've got about 10 inches on my patio in KC.

From all the panic I've read on the 'net I figured I'd be dead by now. It turns out snow is soft and not immediately fatal.

Texas is shut down for the week, people are freakin out. Lots of beer cunsumed at my place.

Be Safe.

Yeah we got mostly ice here. A little snow, but the place is completely shut down. Ah well, I am going to enjoy it!

Brandon

From all the panic I've read on the 'net I figured I'd be dead by now. It turns out snow is soft and not immediately fatal.

I'm not entirely sure about that; you have a basement filled with non-perishable food items and bottled water, right?

I'm not entirely sure about that; you have a basement filled with non-perishable food items and bottled water, right?

I don't even have a basement, but I do have a grocery store down the block with those things.

6zq1bq.jpg

Who needs things like that when you have guns and ammo?

Thanks for the pics. :angry:

I want to see what it looks like over there. You guys are lame.

We was 73 this morning. Then got hit with a nasty rain storm and its now 34 degrees with a 16 to 21 mph. Its supposed to drop in the 20's tonight down near the Gulf.

We missed this one. You can all have it. :sign:

It sucks here. You people that intentionally live in Minnesota, Michigan, etc are just plain crazy.