• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The White Trash Trio

Martin2D

Clueless About Life
CIMG1913.jpg

These items were gifted to me by some great BOTL’s on here. I decided because of their greatness, they deserved at least a half-assed review on my part. Robbie sent me the Camo Black Ice and I had been dreading drinking it for probably a month and a half. I also wanted to smoke the White Owl from Phil at the same time. My friends were doing Edward 40 hands, so I they compelled me to do Edward 24 hands with Camo. We searched out and found the most ghetto liquor store that had the Silver and Black variant. I figured I might as well get a sampler, so I got the Silver to accompany my Black. Greg (bush16thstone) also wanted to do 24 hands, so he followed suit. As we were taped up, the cans were opened, and I took my first sip of Black. I was met with the most acrid, bitter, strong alcohol, “beer” flavor. I quickly took a sip of Silver hoping it would take away the lingering flavor of the Black. While not as offensive; having less flavor, it didn’t really help anything. They were far worse than I ever imagined they would be. All I had now was the fact that I had to finish them…

I drank the Silver up pretty easily and about a third of the black. I ripped the empty silver can off of my left hand and went to light up my white owl. Honestly, I was pretty drunk at this time, so I don’t really remember much of the tasting notes other than the fact that I thought it was orange flavored and it was peach and that it wasn’t all that bad. I was expecting much worse and was kind of surprised. It drew well, tasted like cheap light tobacco, and I smoked it down to about an inch. It didn’t match very well with the deep nastiness of the Camo Black, but I’m sure if I smoked it sober, I would be highly offended. I have to believe that if my taste buds weren’t numb, I would’ve hated it.

I passed out pretty early because it was snowing and no one showed up to our event. When I woke up, around 5AM, I had the worst hangover I’ve ever had. I only attribute it to the cheapness of the liquor. My body just felt so angry with me for putting such vile things into it. However, a big thanks goes out to Robbie and Phil for a allowing me the great pleasure to sample these delicacies.

P.S. Greg threw up…then again he drank his 24’s way faster than me.

Best FUGGIN REVIEW EVER!!!!

I laughed the whole time! :sign:

I have to say that it was an experience. I would of been fine if it was naturally brewed like it advertises on the beautiful can, but it is something completely unnatural. I thought hey it can't be that bad , i stand corrected. i would of been better of with two forty's then two 24 oz of Camo. I finished off the night with a spanish galleon which was enjoyable even though the outer leaf cracked from high humidity and several drops but i would attribute the cracking from the multiple dropsy's from my reality being so altered from the Camo.

P.S Martin and I had a discussion over which was worse , i thought the camo black was better than the Camo silver.

Dang, that Black Ice is 10.5% AVB! You are a brave man ... good laughs :laugh:

Sound delicious! I knew the peach was the right one for you :)

Awesome Marty! Good to know you can have a regular source of it out there. Black Ice is my goto for a night when the only thing that matters is getting messed up.

As I promised, I'll make the review worth your while. :sign: :whistling:

But, I know you'll return to the Black Ice.

-x0r

Considering you blacked out, there is a high chance you were taken advantage of. Did you wake up with a sore pooper, as well?

-Mark

You are a better man than I :thumbs:

I certainly hope this doesn't start a trend :blush:

I was gonna post something witty, but how can you follow that up? You have serious issues Mathew.