• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The writing was on the wall.....so why?

I'm sorry to hear that, brother. Who knows, maybe this will lead you to an even better job.

Oh Charlie...so sorry to hear the news.

You're a smart guy; keep your head down and eyes open. Something will present itself, sooner than later.

Best wishes, brother - B.B.S.

Good luck on the job front brother.

Damn Charlie, sorry to hear brother. Thoughts are with you on finding an even better job!

You being Mother F**king Putz Milligan, I have no doubt that you will be in a better happier place real soon! :thumbs:

Sorry for the censored language :blush:

Sorry to hear brother.

This economy is a bitch.

I for one will be glad when I quit hearing "this economy"

Very sorry to hear that Charlie, you are the man though and will find something way better

Damn Charlie! Smoke one of those cigars you've been saving, regroup and get back at it.

That is totaly f*cked up bro! Swing by my house. I'll call Jesus and we'll kill anothet bottle of Patron!

Hope this passes quickly, and that you bounce back better than ever.

Damn, really sorry to hear this news Charlie. Hopefully you will get back in the game soon! My thoughts are with ya brother!!!!

Sorry to hear Charlie. I'll come to you, or your come to me, and we'll share a nice "Brian" cigar and yak about your next plan to take over the universe man... Keep your head up dudeski.

Sorry to hear that mate.
Im sure you will find something else.
Remember,, Every closed door opens another.
Take it easy bro

Charlie hit the ground running looking for a new job. My guess, you will find it sooner than you think.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up and best of luck with your search.
Tom

Sorry to hear that brother! Hang in there, something will come up!