• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Theft

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Reaction score
someone stole my nice kenwood cd player out of my car...at least they left the car. what is worse is that they took all the 60 or so cd's I had in there.

at least I still have a car!!!

and I look good driving it!!!

You didn't remove the faceplate?!?

Sorry to hear man, that does suck..

someone stole my nice kenwood cd player out of my car...at least they left the car. what is worse is that they took all the 60 or so cd's I had in there.

That must be SOME car! The deck can be replaced.

Sorry to hear it. A few weeks ago someon broke in my car and stole my k40 radar detector but left the adaptor to plug it in the lighter. ??? Then they tried to steal my radio and broke the left side of the face plate. :angry: The best one was they left the 1500$ laptop in the back alone. Gotta love the stupid criminal :sign:

I had a buddy that lived down in Vegas and said he sold his nice car and got a much cheaper one simply for the fact that his nice one always got broken into. Must suck! Sorry to hear that. But your right, least it wasn't the car itself.

Man....didn't somehting happen to you this past year. Regarding a break in?

<Note to self, don't lend Matty power tools!>

I had a buddy that lived down in Vegas and said he sold his nice car and got a much cheaper one simply for the fact that his nice one always got broken into. Must suck! Sorry to hear that. But your right, least it wasn't the car itself.

Thats just crazy man...to have to change your style of living just to stay under the radar.

There's been 10 office break ins over the past month and a half. We were one of them. Also, they broke into a gas station and dragged the ATM down the road...

They caught the SOBs today. They caused $1500 in damages, and stole $8.51 from my office.

Matty,
I've got a Pioneer cd player sitting on the shelf in my garage, it's yours if you want it.

I really hates theives.

It is such a low thing to take what another man has earned because of greed.

If you catch them, give em a horse whippin.

Man that sucks ... CD's too! ... let me know what they were or even your taste in music, perhaps I can replace a few for you.

Only experience I had like that was when my car got broken into on my driveway. Lost my cellphone, and the change in the ashtray. Turns out that was the one day my wife used my car, she left it unlocked .. and somehow ... I don't know how women do it ... leaving the car unlocked was not her fault.

Sorry to hear, Matt. Like Rod said, the crime rate's going to get worse before it gets better. To me losing the CDs is almost worse than losing the radio.

Matt, I too have a large CD collection and if I can help in any way let me know! I had a mountain bike stolen as a young adult. My fault I left it out on my parents patio, but they had to enter the yard through the gate to get it! I was not happy!

Hope you can claim your radio on the insurance.

Tony

Matty,
I've got a Pioneer cd player sitting on the shelf in my garage, it's yours if you want it.
Matty, sorry to hear of your situation.
Great gesture Alan.
As other have said, let me know your musical tastes & I'll get you some tunes as some wonderful BOTLs have helped me build an extensive music collection.

I heard LV has very high vehicle thefts/break ins. Only place higher was the Stockton,CA area. :( Im happy with a stock or inexpensive car stereo and either use the FM transmitter or aux port to use my ipod. Can take the ipod with me or at least put it away out of sight. I have been told by police the worst thing to do is leave things in sight where thieves will be tempted to break in to your car.

Hopefully your comprehensive insurance will cover but might not even be worth it when you consider the deductible. :( At least you still have your health and good cigars!!!! :thumbs:

That's too bad Matty.
I don't think thieves would take any music I listen to but, that being said, let me know if I can burn any replacement discs for you.

Time to upgrade!! Get a nice Eclipse or Alpine, hook it up a nice amp, and so on.

I could have a car that looked like complete crap, as long as it had a kick ass sound system.

Right now I have a '98 F-150 with 71,000 miles, two 1200watt amps with 2 subs, an infinity 4-way sound setup with 5 tweeters in the dash and 4 horns. I like crisper highs than the "thud" you hear more and more =/

I have a locking cover over my deck, so you can't see my deck from the window, maybe sometime i'll put up a picture.

--Holy