• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

themoneycollector is going to NoVA/DC, anyone want to meet up?

:thumbs:
I will be in the NoVA/Arlington/Alexandria/DC area for quite a while. The current plans are the last 2 weeks in July and the first 2 weeks in August. I should be free the evenings and weekends.

Any recommendations on restaurants or places to visit? I would love to meet some BOTL's for dinner and/or a smoke. :D

I am even tempted to venture out to NYC or somewhere else during one of the weekends since I've never been there. In TX, you drive for 11 hours and you're still in the same state. So I'm kind of excited to be able to be only a few hours from so many major cities in the northeast. I will have to wait and see how if this can be worked in though.

Since it will be a few weeks, my 15ct caddy is not going to hold enough sticks to make it through. I would like to visit a few shops, so I'm open to recommendations. Also, if anyone has a larger caddy (hopefully 30 or larger) that they would trade for sticks, please let me know. I will probably put out a WTT thread as well. I'm thinking I might also try and pre-package some sticks, leave the boxes in the humi, and have them mailed to the hotel for refills.

I am down, though some of those days may be my wedding and trip to belize days, so when ever you guys hammer down a date and time and place I be able to let you guys know for sure.

Places to eat oh wow to many to list.

But in the DC area a must is to go to Drapers and then catch dinner at Shelly's back room the one and only cigar restaurant in the DC area. There are a few others I like to go to in MD. But Drapers is the place that has all the rare/difficult to find cigars, its a must.

I have lived in the DC area for about 6 years if you interested on food places PM me and I will put together a good list for you.

PS if you like beer go here http://www.lovethebeer.com/rfd.html Just take a look at their beer list. :thumbs:

David

I know there are more folks in the DC area than myself. Let show the MoneyCollector how us folks do it. Lets get, a time date, and place set. :thumbs: :laugh:

Update: My trip got pushed back. I will be in the area the entire month of August.

So if anyone wants to schedule something during the weekday I'm game. I'm good for weekends as well, except have plans pending for the weekend of the 7th and 14th.