• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
My son just called me to tell me that his country club kicked a guy out for stealing food and drinks.

The best part of this is that he did it at the member guest where EVERYTHING is free!

In previous years we noticed this guy doing odd things like taking a backpack and filling it with crackers and candy bars, etc. We also saw him get his cooler from his car and fill it with beer.

I don't know how you get caught stealing food and drinks when everything is free but a bag-boy reported it and they went through video footage and kicked him out.

Hmmmmm?

Reminds me of a story my daughter told me when she was in her freshman year in college. There was an induction event for new students, with a bunch of giveaways: sodas, feminine pads, candy and chips, among other school supplies. In spite of the massive offerings, many of her fellow freshmen scrambled over to the vending machine to get the same friggin' sodas they were giving away just a few steps from the machine. Also reminds me of Foxworthy's skit: "I hate stupid people"! Alas, humans being humans!

My son just called me to tell me that his country club kicked a guy out for stealing food and drinks.

The best part of this is that he did it at the member guest where EVERYTHING is free!

In previous years we noticed this guy doing odd things like taking a backpack and filling it with crackers and candy bars, etc. We also saw him get his cooler from his car and fill it with beer.

I don't know how you get caught stealing food and drinks when everything is free but a bag-boy reported it and they went through video footage and kicked him out.

Hmmmmm?
I imagine, as you said, this individual was stocking their home with all the free "event food" meant for consumption on-site. I'm just going to say that if you are trying to save money by stocking up on "free" food and drink for your house, then maybe paying to me a member of a country club should be a priority you reconsider...