• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Things to do in SF

Goalee1

Flying out to SF for my Bday Napa/Sonoma trip. Was originally going to be flying out on Tuesday am but my wife scheduled my flight on Monday so I could fly with her. She's got business on Monday so from about noon till night on Monday, I'm free. Wanted to know what there was to do see in SF that may not be the typical touristy thing. If there isn't much, I may take a trip out to see Mark in Sacamento but that looks like a 3 hour round trip. LMK what you northen Cali guys think. G1

I'll send you a premium 5er if you post a picture of yourself taking a piss on the wall of AT&T Park!

Flying out to SF for my Bday Napa/Sonoma trip. Was originally going to be flying out on Tuesday am but my wife scheduled my flight on Monday so I could fly with her. She's got business on Monday so from about noon till night on Monday, I'm free. Wanted to know what there was to do see in SF that may not be the typical touristy thing. If there isn't much, I may take a trip out to see Mark in Sacamento but that looks like a 3 hour round trip. LMK what you northen Cali guys think. G1

Go to the exploratorium. Srs. Also he meant you should piss on a dodgers jersey at AT&T park.

You guys are nuts lol. Exploratorium sounded like a good idea but they're closed Mondays. G1

My Girlfriend and i went in January and stayed a weeks great city. Take a trip to fisherman's wharf definitely nice there also the academy of science is real nice and they have a nice aquarium to boot.

Check out the Castro District.
whistling.gif