• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This game will unlock in approximately 3 days and 0 hours

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS!!!

Anyone else as stoked as I am? I took three days of vacation for release day and I can not wait! :D :cool:

Funny you should post this. I wasn't aware the new release was this close to... release and I was just playing Fallout 3.

The 360 version was leaked to scene earlier today. Got that running on my seedbox and I have the PC game on RSS download. Can't wait! I should probably buy it. :rolleyes:

The 360 version was leaked to scene earlier today. Got that running on my seedbox and I have the PC game on RSS download. Can't wait! I should probably buy it. :rolleyes:

PC or GTFO! :sign:

Which pack is the best to get?

I preordered the steam version. Most of the preorders have free stuff. ---> http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/22380/

As a rabid fallout fan I wanted the collector's edition but I refuse to buy the censored German version.

PC or GTFO! :sign:

Which pack is the best to get?

I preordered the steam version. Most of the preorders have free stuff. ---> http://store.steampo...heck/app/22380/

As a rabid fallout fan I wanted the collector's edition but I refuse to buy the censored German version.

There are 4 versions of the pack...which options appear to be the best?

Or...why the Steam version?

It really doesn't matter to be honest, you won't be using the free stuff for too long before you upgrade.

I bought the steam version because lately I've been buying all my games on steam.

CP has a nice community on steam, I chat with Swissy almost daily.

*edit* Here is the CP steam group link.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cigarpass

I can't wait i have had this reserved at games top for a year and am hoping to get it midnight on the 19th...

I am SO excited for this! I already told my girlfriend not to bother me for a couple of weeks! I'll be getting it for the PS3, by the way...

Just started the first Fallout.....looks like I may get into it.

Got to tell you - the one I'm waiting for is "Call of Duty - Black Ops".......:thumbs:

Oh man! I love the Fallout series to death. I have all three games, and all the DLCs for #3.

Must... Aquire... Game...

Fallout 3 was a great game. I am really looking forward to Tuesday when I can get my PS3 copy. I may have to try that killing of the super mutants naked with just a ripper LMAO. :laugh:

I'm a huge Fallout fan also. I pre-ordered through Best Buy. I will probably get the collectors edition. I've already warned the wife that she won't see me much after work and on weekends for a looong while...lol:thumbs:

Got to tell you - the one I'm waiting for is "Call of Duty - Black Ops".......:thumbs:

I KNEW you looked like a smart guy Tom! I've got it pre-ordered and I'm all geeked out with a poster and all. Woot!

As far as FNV, my wife has already told me she'll be dead to the world for a week. She seriously took a week off of work to play this thing. Craziness, you Fallout peeps.

Anyone else having a freezing problem with New Vegas? I am at a part only about an hour into the game and it freezes and i have to hard restart my system. I have read alot of people with the same problem. Very disappointed in this don't know what to do.... :(

Anyone else having a freezing problem with New Vegas? I am at a part only about an hour into the game and it freezes and i have to hard restart my system. I have read alot of people with the same problem. Very disappointed in this don't know what to do.... :(
This would happen to me on occasion with Fallout 3. Save often is the only advice i can offer. If you are talking about some other problem exclusive to New Vegas, then I got nothing.

I'm going to have to get this new one. Didn't know it was out.

Back