• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is done!Who here has never tried an Opus X?

JonDot

When I first joined here stepthirteen gifted me my first Opus(I still owe him a review that I will write BTW,I have the pics,just suck at reviews).Now I am in the position to do the same.I will send the first three people who post here that have never had an Opus (now be honest),have been on the forum at least three months & have at least 50 posts,two Opus apiece.One to smoke & one to put away. :D

Edited to add:For the newbies on the board(hell I'm still a newb here)the next 2 to post with 3 months or less on the board & at least 50 posts will get a 2fr also. :thumbs:

Edited for:DC#'s
These are the BOTL's that are getting them.If you haven't PM'd me you addy then please do so.I will get these in the mail Monday.
Nasty DC#0308 1400 0002 3057 2706
Q_The_Cop DC#0308 1400 0002 3057 2720
Gawl DC# 0308 1400 0002 3057 2683
Unclebillybonz DC#0308 1400 0002 3057 2690
Nimrod DC# 0308 1400 0002 3057 2737
Gonnagal Taken care of by Local 669

The following guys were a little late but PM me your addy & I will send you at least 1 Opus.
Petthefish DC# 0308 1400 0002 3057 2676
Maxnoodle DC# 0308 1400 0002 3057 2713

Me. To be completely honest I am holding a couple, but have not smoked one. So if I qualify thats your call. Either way nice play.

PM me your addy. :thumbs:

Me. To be completely honest I am holding a couple, but have not smoked one. So if I qualify thats your call. Either way nice play.
I will send them to you if you want.I prefer to send them to someone who doesn't have any & have never tried them tho. :thumbs:

i have not tried one but i have one that was gifted to me waiting for a special night, but with winter coming I'm afraid that night may have to wait until spring. I would hate to waste a special smoke but getting to cold sitting outside with it. It is being looked forward too however.

I will send them to you if you want.I prefer to send them to someone who doesn't have any & have never tried them tho. :thumbs:

Your offer is too tempting, and very generous. To be a good sport about this I will pass on your generosity to someone less fortunate. Thank you for the chance, hopefully they will go out to some good guys.

Great play Jon. Another excellent example of community.
Have a great week Jon.

This is crazy. 15 minutes in for free opus x and we only have 2/3. People are gonna be mad for going to bed early.

Haven't been here 3 months but I have never had one myself. Tried to find some around locally and on the internet and they keep eluding me.

25 minutes & a 2fr still up for grabs!!!Man where is everybody? :whistling:

Haven't been here 3 months but I have never had one myself. Tried to find some around locally and on the internet and they keep eluding me.
PM me your addy & I'll get you a couple.