• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is REAL cigar fusion

This is the classic approach-avoidance conflict. I'm really curious but am afraid to find out.

What to do...what to do... ???

Oh what the hell...

Drop Bear defecation? What is a 'Drop Bear' and why would it be defecating in your bird bath?

Somehow, I'm dreading the answer.

Try it man, it is surprisingly good.

A Drop Bear is a lethal cousin of the Koala that hides in trees and drops suddenly on it's victims face, savagely tearing it up with wombat (also related to the Koala) like claws. There are few survivors.

As great as this idea is, I'm going to have to call shenanigans. That can't be Ion's backyard. There's no koalas, no kangaroos, no chazzwozzers, and maybe most importantly, no knifey-spooney set. Nice rouse, mate.

I almost choked when I read this. :laugh:

Nice one.

"no chazzwozzers" LOL

This is the classic approach-avoidance conflict. I'm really curious but am afraid to find out.

What to do...what to do... ???

Oh what the hell...

Drop Bear defecation? What is a 'Drop Bear' and why would it be defecating in your bird bath?

Somehow, I'm dreading the answer.

Try it man, it is surprisingly good.

A Drop Bear is a lethal cousin of the Koala that hides in trees and drops suddenly on it's victims face, savagely tearing it up with wombat (also related to the Koala) like claws. There are few survivors.

Ah...I see.

We have something similar in the States called 'snipe'. They're notoriously elusive and intelligent creatures. There are none in captivity that I'm aware of, despite many organized hunts for them.