• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
Been getting this message on and off all day. Sometimes when clicking the bookmark ( /forums ), sometimes when navigating through the forums. This is what the page looks like:

7rnafwk.png

Strange. That's our front-end protection service.  If it continues doing that, please let me know.  Thanks.

It happened to me earlier to day. Clicked the retry button and all was fine.

Doc

This is the first time this afternoon I've been able to get on. I got the same message Tom was.

I just got the message several times, but hadn't had issues earlier in the day.

Just tried to click on a thread and received this message. Worked on another though.

Just happened a minute ago, second time this afternoon.

Happenned to me... Tough it was my lazy candian internet acting up ! lol

Yeah I have seen it several times, and also thought it was my internet. Guess not.

I open all the unread threads in new tabs, and it happens to every thread in each tab. I assumed this was Rod's way of telling me to beat it, maybe not.  :blush:

I got this too, then found out Dallas had a tornado ( I'm trying to help you out here Rod ).

Still getting this As well. Just have to hit retry live button and it returns.

Been getting it nearly every mouseclick.  Started seeing it yesterday when going to New Content, then that and when I click on a post . . . this morning was the first time I had to hit "Retry" twice to open a new page, though.