• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This Will Seriously Dent Grape White Owl Availability

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Provenance was high with these folks. Now I have to look much more closely to make sure I'm not purchasing counterfeits....damn!  :angry:

LINK

Something tells me CVS will be just fine and the void wil be quickly filled:.....

jfields said:
Something tells me CVS will be just fine and the void wil be quickly filled:.....
So much truth! Yes they make a ton of money and am pretty sure they did the numbers first before making the call.

I have a source for those Gary but I can't discuss sources here.

Don't worry guys.  I've laid in a huge supply so I can continue to gift them.  So don't be too upset. :blush:  

tone-ny said:

Something tells me CVS will be just fine and the void will be quickly filled:.....

I have a source for those Gary but I can't discuss sources here.

PM sent.  :laugh:

PS: Great observation for Newbs when you see an FOG like Tony closely following the rules of the forum.  :cool:

This thread should be pinned! Just saying :whistling:

Just wait until you get old enough to receive a prescription, whose white paper reads, "May cause death". :whistling:

Devil Doc said:

Just wait until you get old enough to receive a prescription, whose white paper reads, "May cause death". :whistling:

Well Hank, the only person I know that wouldn't mind that written on your prescription bottle is the beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy.

I honestly think this may place more consumers in true Tobacconists humidors. Not a tremendous amount, but I can see some bargain cigar and pipe smokers venturing in to try to find something to smoke.

ironpeddler said:
Provenance was high with these folks. Now I have to look much more closely to make sure I'm not purchasing counterfeits....damn!  :angry:

Counterfeit is such a strong word to describe my meds, Gary. I prefer the PC term "generic brand"  :whistling: