• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This years Oliva Serie V Maduro release and more...

IanHummel

Just wanted to give everyone a little update. We will be shipping Serie V Maduro boxes in a few weeks. Once again, they will be 10 count boxes, torpedo size, and a total of 5,000 boxes of 10 will be released.

On a different note, we have another little something in the works. We will be releasing the Serie V in two different diadema sizes.

vdiadema.jpg

These diadema's will only be available in a limited edition sampler that will be coming soon. More details will come in the near future.

Would those details you talk of be able to fit in my mailbox anytime soon? Ohhh im starting to drool.

I like Oliva cigars :thumbs:
But why the same Maduro Torp as last year?

Are the Maduro V's the same vintage as last release?

What's the box count on those diadema's?

New, last years release is long gone. There was only 50,000 sticks rolled. This is a new batch, also 50,000 sticks rolled.

Diadema's will be in a limited edition sampler not in full boxes.

The Maduro V's are good. In another vitola I would have picked up more. Same size though, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the update though, Ian. I'll keep an eye out for the diademas.

On a different note, we have another little something in the works. We will be releasing the Serie V in two different diadema sizes.

These diadema's will only be available in a limited edition sampler that will be coming soon. More details will come in the near future.

Very cool! What sizes are they?

It is a great news. I am eagerly waiting for it so that I can own one for myself.

I like the Oliva V Maddies, but I've had bad luck with them--some I've had have been almost unsmokeable due to the tight draw--out of character for an Oliva. Even after aging them for months about 1/2 of the ones I've bought had that problem. Odd as I keep them at 66-65% RH.

When I get one with a good draw, they are a very nice smoke.

Attached are pictures of the Serie V LE Sampler. They should start hitting stores at the end of this week or start of next week.
38936025-445afa87251798f0ac1e2656cfa681ad.4ae76036-full.jpg
38935914-3079c0a64c7ee33d62bfb9a122ce39f4.4ae76061-full.jpg

I just opened my Oliva V maduro box from last year, and I was surprised how good they are. Very tempting to pick up another box this year.

Man... and just when I said to myself "self, your humidor is getting a bit full, time to stop buying smokes for a while." I'm going to have to track down one of these samplers. Oliva makes some of my most favorite smokes.