• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three Years!

Vicster: 2.5
GMAN21: 2
MrAnderson41: 2
Gonz: 1
Tall Paul: 2
Gern Blansten: 2
Acclaym: 2
Wkoti: 2
Joebunaga: 2

Oh, now this is tricky. Vicster either has 2 or 2.5, depending on which post I go with. The problem is, a correct model was selected, but this particular situation calls for an additional sub-set of identifying information on the particular firearm for sale. It has sold, btw, and WAS posted for sale on five separate firearms friendly sites. I figured someone would find it through them. Guess my ninja skills are working.

Vicster, Gern, and Acclaym, I was a little late this morning with the results. Feel free to resubmit, because I think the above post is helpful.

Sig Sauer P250 2sum 9mm

*edit for make/model per OP

Just to make sure: Sig Sauer P250 2sum 9mm

That's it. Or was it. Shoot me your address. I'll also throw some Vicster's way for identifying the base model, cal, and manufacturer first.

Thanks guys. It's been a fun and knowledge-filled three years!
-Mike

Thanks for the contest Mike.

So I take it you sold two firearms?

Thanks for the contest Mike.

So I take it you sold two firearms?

Well, it is an interesting setup. The trigger assembly is a monolithic unit that is the serial numbered part. It can switch (in a few seconds) between a number of configurations in frame size, etc. So, technically, it was one firearm, though it had two complete sizes (full and subcompact).
Clear as mud?

I see. I think firearms are a slope I'm in danger of falling down in the future. Learned a few things doing a little google-foo so thanks again.

That was fun! I too had no idea Sig made so many models. I thought for sure it was going to be the Navy SEAL P226 MK25! Very cool to hook up Vicster!!

Congrats again on the anniversary and thank you for the contest.

PM incoming!

One off to MN. DC: 9405 5036 9930 0401 3715 93
One off to PA. DC: 9405 5036 9930 0401 3716 09

Enjoy brothers! Thanks for playing!

Mike, I had a nice surprise sitting in my mailbox today. Thank you very much! Everything is safe, sound and looking tasty.

I do have to comment that it was probably the best packaged box of sticks I have ever received.

I also received a package today, very nice and all arrived safe. Thanks again Mike, much appreciated.

IMG_0111.jpg