• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ticketmaster....

CigarAl

Look I understand that Ticketmaster is what it is.....shitty fees and all, but I cannot understand this one.

Tried to get tickets for Kenny Chesney at Gillette Stadium (Foxboro, MA) this coming August (sure he can have my money for eight months while I wait) this morning online via Ticketmaster.

I got shut out of tickets as they litterally sold out in minutes. This is not the issue.

What pisses me off is that when the web page comes up to tell me that they do not have tickets available there is ad for TicketNow that has tickets available for this concert.

TicketNow is a f@$$ing TicketMaster company and they have the balls to say that righ in the ad.

This was literally at 10:05 after tickets went on sale at 10:00. They plenty of seats (including good ones) for sales at hugely inflated prices.

How can this be legal. The company responsible for selling tickets having the ability to sell tickets they are supposed to be making avialable to the public.

As of the this posting there are over 600 tickets available.....

WTF....really

Ticket Master and Clear Channel are the devils that ruin the concert scene.

I think you are spot on with your rant.

Sorry you cannot catch your concert though.

have to agree... it just doesn't seem right that the bastages make money selling the tickets, then make more money by providing a place for scalpers to resell them... :angry:

Keep watching Ebay. Oftentimes you find tickets near enough face value and no ticketmonster fees.

Thanks guys, I am confident that we will get tickets, and this way I get to keep my money until closer to the concert.

I knew TM were theives, but this just blew my mind.

I mean an ad on the TM page telling me the concert is sold out but directing me to a TM owned site to purchase secondary market tickerts was complete BS.