• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a Killer Beans Special

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
It's been too long since my last special and from some of the emails and phone calls I gotten I guess it's time!
Four 1/2 lb Special
Pick any four that you’d like, no more than one of each:

-Kalossi Knockout
$7.45 reg price
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
$7.45 reg price
-Medellin Mad Man
$7.45 reg price
-Guatemalan Antigua
$7.45 reg price
-Brazilian Bombshell
$7.45 reg price
-Papau New Guinea
$8.45 reg price
-Ethiopian Sidamo
$8.45 reg price
-Tanzanian Peaberry
$8.45 reg price

Regular priced at $7.45 - $8.45 per bag.
Special Four 1/2 lbs for $25.00 (plus shipping) You save $4.80 or more

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Jerry,

Can you post descriptions of the beans on special that aren't listed on your site?

Nice - I'll give you a call sometime in the next couple of days Jerry, thanks!

Just to let all the new guys know, Mr. Jerry has some outstanding coffees that I've been drinking for years. As a matter of fact, I've got a pot of the Electric Chair™ Espresso on right now and it's kickin'. If you're unsure what kind you like or have any questions for Jerry, give him a call and I know he'll take care of you, enjoy.......

Jerry,

Can you post descriptions of the beans on special that aren't listed on your site?

Ethiopian Mocha Sidamo
Sidamo is lively in flavor with a hint of spiciness and delicate floral notes.

Papua New Guinea Sigri
Distinctive for it's rich acidity, tangy flavor and pungent aroma.

Just to let all the new guys know, Mr. Jerry has some outstanding coffees that I've been drinking for years. As a matter of fact, I've got a pot of the Electric Chair™ Espresso on right now and it's kickin'. If you're unsure what kind you like or have any questions for Jerry, give him a call and I know he'll take care of you, enjoy.......

Charlie is right! I've been enjoying Killer Beans for several months. Had two cups of Tanzania Peaberry this morning.:)

Today is the last day of this special...it ends at midnight.

Jerry,

Its been a while, I am down to a 1/2 lb of the TPB and it looks like I missed this. Anyway to extend the offer, if so let me know and I will get my order in ASAP.

TIA,
Gregg

Jerry it's been a while for me as well. What's new that is drinking good these days besides my usual favorites Mexican and Tanzanian? Anybody else have any suggestions?

-Ree

Jerry, I was just looking at my now empty bean bin and thinking to myself, "Damn, time to order some more beans from Jerry!"

You stalking me, sir? :laugh: