• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a test..

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Sure we all love em, but do we really know them?

I got a 19/20, only missed #14! Lucky guesses maybe, but a fun subject nonetheless! Post your score and the ones you missed..

LINKY :thumbs: :thumbs:

AGAIN - NSFW

edit to correct link

17/20

I missed 2, 9, 14

:)

ps. I also saw similar test but with faces - Woman and Transesxual Woman (some of them were rally HOT!)

Hell, I haven't been able to examine enough of these, I missed 3 out of 20. But fake or not, I want #5 for my very own.

I posted this ages ago, nice to see it come back. :)

I got 16/20 Missed numbers 3, 4, 6, and 14. I guess I was too skeptical, three of the four I missed I inappropriately labeled fake when they were real.

Most sincere apologies ladies.

Thanks for the boobs this a.m.

CYG

15 right, it just hard to tell with all those tiny ones, I am married to 38 DDD's. Regardless when it come to tits:

I like real looking fake, and fake looking real. I am an equal opportunity tit lover.

18/20 damn, the two I got wrong are good fakes.

Brian

15 right, it just hard to tell with all those tiny ones, I am married to 38 DDD's. Regardless when it come to tits:

I like real looking fake, and fake looking real. I am an equal opportunity tit lover.

I couldn't put it any better than that.

What? No Puffies? :laugh:

I got 18/20. Missed 3 and 14.

More than a mouthfull is a waste. But, I like leftovers! :D

17 out of 20. I missed 2 and 3 I had fake and 4 are real. I'm going to keep trying till I get it correct. :love:

17 of 20. I've had too much scotch. I thought the real ones were fake. That sucks. But I did do pretty good. I even did this with my wife sitting next to me and she didn't even notice. Pretty damn smooth.