• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for some fun...

Dude, eff no I am NOT clicking on that! Is it a girl at least??

ETA: My curiosity got the better of me. I hate you Loren. So so much. :angry: You win.

Dude, eff no I am NOT clicking on that! Is it a girl at least??

ETA: My curiosity got the better of me. I hate you Loren. So so much. :angry: You win.

Curiosity does kill the cat. :laugh:

SM131~Mom-Says-I-m-Cool-Posters.jpg

HOLY SH*T LOREN, I will be picking shrapnel out of my legs and arms for months to come. I was woken by sheer pain as I looked down to see tiny holes gleaming with sun from the front porch. I limped my way over to see what could have caused this, it was a favorite neighbor hood drive by bomber who blew up my porch. Loren you are the man, I plan to sit and smoke each and every one of these. I can't say much more without getting overly excited and drooling, so I'll stop while I'm still dry.

WKOTI

HOLY SH*T LOREN, I will be picking shrapnel out of my legs and arms for months to come. I was woken by sheer pain as I looked down to see tiny holes gleaming with sun from the front porch. I limped my way over to see what could have caused this, it was a favorite neighbor hood drive by bomber who blew up my porch. Loren you are the man, I plan to sit and smoke each and every one of these. I can't say much more without getting overly excited and drooling, so I'll stop while I'm still dry.

WKOTI

Enjoy and I better see 2 reviews from that bomb. I shouldn't have to say which 2 I want a review on either. :p

And remember to update your profile biotch, :laugh:

WKOTI

Enjoy and I better see 2 reviews from that bomb. I shouldn't have to say which 2 I want a review on either. :p

And remember to update your profile biotch, :laugh:

Are you referring to the swisher sweet and curly head? I'd love too!!! :D