• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TJM

emodx

Banned
TJM has been selling cigars here to make a buck off people. I know of 3 seperate occassions he has "got over" on the good BOTL's in some fashion. For the time being, I am not going to post names or specifics. I suggest no one participate in any transaction or pass with him. I am going to put together my info and send it on to Rod.

-Emo

....to be clear, you're referring to tjm5019....??

Thanks - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
....to be clear, you're referring to tjm5019....??

Thanks - B.B.S.
[snapback]299996[/snapback]​
Yes, I am now up to 4 seperate instances he is being booked for.

Received a PM from another upstanding member regarding this guy, saying that TJM is reselling gifted/passed cigars. This is grounds for a ban...

Rod said:
Received a PM from another upstanding member regarding this guy, saying that TJM is reselling gifted/passed cigars. This is grounds for a ban...
[snapback]300009[/snapback]​
If this is the case, this is completely unacceptable. Lifetime ban, no question.

I've said before that folks that treat this place as a "cigar store" not only don't get it, they won't get it. End of story.

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
Rod said:
[snapback]300009[/snapback]​
If this is the case, this is completely unacceptable. Lifetime ban, no question.

I've said before that folks that treat this place as a "cigar store" not only don't get it, they won't get it. End of story.

My $00.02 - B.B.S.
[snapback]300016[/snapback]​

Yep, hence my Is it me? topic.

It never would have occurred to me to resell a pass or a gift! :0

I figured he was Trolling, buying elsewhere so he could just post sales here and feel important. Jeese BF, I though your thread was that the newbies were standing, tapping the foot wanting to be waited on.

NullSmurf said:
....Jeese BF, I though your thread was that the newbies were standing, tapping the foot wanting to be waited on.
[snapback]300033[/snapback]​

Well, in a round about way.

aw, but tjm5019 was a good guy, and will be missed... you FOGs are just mean!!!!

..........NOT! Nice job Emo.

bangkok_charades.jpg

emodx said:
TJM has been selling cigars here to make a buck off people. I know of 3 seperate occassions he has "got over" on the good BOTL's in some fashion. For the time being, I am not going to post names or specifics. I suggest no one participate in any transaction or pass with him. I am going to put together my info and send it on to Rod.

-Emo
[snapback]299993[/snapback]​
emodx,
I was just alerted to this thread by a CFer. Sounds like a candidate for the Scumbag List. Could you send me some details about his transactions? Email would be best, if possible, to ormazd@cox.net

Thanks.

I guess we dont need to beat a dead horse now that he is banned, but I know he pmed me on several occasions trying to score free smokes. He would cry about not having any money and wanting to try some Opus or Don Carlos. THen I noticed he was selling lots of these same smokes. Anyway this guy is a mooch and a scumbag in my book and I am glad he is gone. Good lookin' out! :thumbs:

Brandon

ormazd said:
emodx said:

-Emo
[snapback]299993[/snapback]​
emodx,
I was just alerted to this thread by a CFer. Sounds like a candidate for the Scumbag List. Could you send me some details about his transactions? Email would be best, if possible, to ormazd@cox.net

Thanks.
[snapback]300065[/snapback]​
I'll put something together when I get home this afternoon and send it off to the cave.