• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To a vherf brother, Put your lights on

Nobody else is confused?
I didn't know if Chester sending me a bomb of 4 light bulbs was something I could disclose. I don’t want the bomb police to give me crap if I said Chester sent me four light bulbs for my front porch. When I made the original post I didn't know who sent me four light bulbs for my front porch. And since we don't delete posts, everyone for all time will know that Chester sent me four light bulbs for my front porch. Thanks Chester for the...... Hope that helps

I didn't know if Chester sending me a bomb of 4 light bulbs was something I could disclose. I don’t want the bomb police to give me crap if I said Chester sent me four light bulbs for my front porch. When I made the original post I didn't know who sent me four light bulbs for my front porch. And since we don't delete posts, everyone for all time will know that Chester sent me four light bulbs for my front porch. Thanks Chester for the...... Hope that helps
LOL!!!! I get it now!!! nice job Chester, now who's going to install them?

All good was more of a joke than bomb

You could have always went with this one too Joe:

😛
That was my first thought. The title is great, but the lyrics, well, I didn't want to give Chester the wrong idea.