• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

to all you suicide bombers....

it was like a ford ranger with a shell over it, and ebay quit selling chinks in a box a long time ago! i was pissed :(

hatcheck.jpg

Congratulations Defetis ! You are the recipient of the first Official Asshat Award of 2007 .

It is too late for an apology - your stay here will not be a pleasant one.
Hey Kirk,

What, no cheeks? No crack? Not even a few pimples or ingrown hairs?

*sigh*

I guess I can use my imagination.

Wilkey

Defetis, I would like to think that this is a type-o, not a Freudian slip.
The comment is very offensive and inexcusable.
Screw up or not, it's probably already too late to apologize.

Oh my goodness!

Shiny side up! Shiny side up, Kirk!

Have a great time at the Drift. :thumbs:

Wilkey

LOL, what kind of mods have you done to your truck for this years race?

I've refueled the lighter. :thumbs: I'm the support vehicle for gear - coolers, grills and warm clothes. All the munchkins & honeys join the guys for Saturday's mid day event, so include sleds, sippy cups, blankets, folding chairs, stuffed animals, sunscreen, extra mittens and diapers to that supply list.

I reported this thread! There is no way that's a typo now looking at my keyboard!

it was like a ford ranger with a shell over it, and ebay quit selling chinks in a box a long time ago! i was pissed :(

Pretty lame comment; do you think before you post? I suggest apologizing for your pathetic post.

LOL, what kind of mods have you done to your truck for this years race?

I've refueled the lighter. :thumbs: I'm the support vehicle for gear - coolers, grills and warm clothes. All the munchkins & honeys join the guys for Saturday's mid day event, so include sleds, sippy cups, blankets, folding chairs, stuffed animals, sunscreen, extra mittens and diapers to that supply list.

Have fun Kirk, sounds like a good time. Don't forget wipes.

Good By Defetis, showing you a picture of an EXIT DOOR would be a waist of server space!

Seems the Asshats are out in full this week. Might need something to help with that...

asshat_cream.jpg

fool.

I can't decide whether to block this clown or watch him keep making an even bigger ass out of himself.

hmmmmmm............. ???

BTW, that Sno Drift Rally look awesome! Hey Wilkey, you and the WRX ...... I smell a road trip! :thumbs:

I can't decide whether to block this clown or watch him keep making an even bigger ass out of himself.

hmmmmmm............. ???

BTW, that Sno Drift Rally look awesome! Hey Wilkey, you and the WRX ...... I smell a road trip! :thumbs:
Not this year, but if you're into it, maybe we can take in a rally school at ONeill some coming winter.

Wilkey