• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To everyone on CP

defetis

Token
I am sorry for my temporary leave all of the sudden (i'm sure few noticed but I have missed everyone on here.) I have been dealing with my girlfriend being pregnant, and all of the what to do's the whats right and not rights etc. To make this a short post, she's keeping the baby, I proposed, and we are moving in together at the first of september. I hope to be on here as much as possible to check in and expand my cigar knowledge. Hope everyone has been doing alright.

Joel

Sorry to hear things have been tough. I hope you love her a bunch.

Way to step up. Hope this works out for the best, I'm sure you know the odds are stacked against you two. Congrats. on becoming a first time father.

way to man up....good luck w/ everything....

Lurch

your doing the right thing if it does not work out try to be there for your child anyway.
Best of Luck
Dale

Hey bro, I jsut wanted to wish you and your fiance (nice word huh ;)) the best. Although I'm not speaking out of expeirence, but I have heard that money issues cause a ton of stress on relationships and it is a big cause of break-ups. Keep that in mind, but Good luck to you - you'll be fine :thumbs: .

I can't say I've missed you for a second... in fact, it was good you were gone and my preference is that you stay gone. I'm sure you already know this as I've made it abundantly clear in past threads... threads I don't even need to dig up now, but certainly threads that some of the other 'members' may want to check out. ;)

I will say (sincerely), best of luck to you, your wife-to-be and the baby.

Funny thing how creating a life can have a dramatic affect on one's own outlook at life and the other people in this world. A very good friend of mine had his 4th child recently. It's amazing to watch, from the outside looking in, how a person (my friend) can get so full of love and then in turn project so much love out into the world. What an absolutely incredible display of humanity from my friend... truly, something to strive for.

Now go away, Joel

I can't say I've missed you for a second... in fact, it was good you were gone and my preference is that you stay gone. I'm sure you already know this as I've made it abundantly clear in past threads... threads I don't even need to dig up now, but certainly threads that some of the other 'members' may want to check out. ;)

I will say (sincerely), best of luck to you, your wife-to-be and the baby.

Funny thing how creating a life can have a dramatic affect on one's own outlook at life and the other people in this world. A very good friend of mine had his 4th child recently. It's amazing to watch, from the outside looking in, how a person (my friend) can get so full of love and then in turn project so much love out into the world. What an absolutely incredible display of humanity from my friend... truly, something to strive for.

Now go away, Joel

I'm glad someone remembered!

Hang in there brother, try to make it work for you, mom, and the kid. If it does'nt work, try to make sure your baby is raised right. Best of luck! :thumbs:

Hey bro,

Glad to hear the great, albeit stressful news!
I'll give you the best piece of advice I can:
Don't forget to communicate and be honest with eachother, it's the only way you'll both work stuff out honestly and maturely. It's also really freakin' hard, agonizing and annoying what with all the stupid feelings and crap =)

Cheers,
Rob

Good luck with everything. Sounds like you're in a tough bind, but making the right decision. Kids and marriage take a LOT of nurturing, and you're getting both at the same time.....but the amount of time you put into it, it will pay you back a million times over.

Is this a "Look at me thread" ? Or are you trying to gain pity..

Sorry Defetis, but based upon your past threads some of us had forgotten about you already.

Someone came in sayin Im insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
Dont believe everything that you breathe
You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
So shave your face with some mace in the dark
Savin all your food stamps and burnin down the trailer park

Soy un perdedor
Im a loser baby, so why dont you kill me?