• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To everyone on CP

Thanks guys for all the encouraging words, I'm going to strive for the best I can.

I can't say I've missed you for a second... in fact, it was good you were gone and my preference is that you stay gone. I'm sure you already know this as I've made it abundantly clear in past threads... threads I don't even need to dig up now, but certainly threads that some of the other 'members' may want to check out. ;)

Is this a "Look at me thread" ? Or are you trying to gain pity..

Sorry Defetis, but based upon your past threads some of us had forgotten about you already.

I have to say i agree with both of you. Congrats on maning up, but I think you and CP staying parted would be in the best interest. Selfishness and racism are not needed here, and I will pray for you and your finance that you do not raise your child with those poor qualities you displayed here in the past.

I can't say I've missed you for a second... in fact, it was good you were gone and my preference is that you stay gone. I'm sure you already know this as I've made it abundantly clear in past threads... threads I don't even need to dig up now, but certainly threads that some of the other 'members' may want to check out. ;)

Is this a "Look at me thread" ? Or are you trying to gain pity..

Sorry Defetis, but based upon your past threads some of us had forgotten about you already.

I have to say i agree with both of you. Congrats on maning up, but I think you and CP staying parted would be in the best interest. Selfishness and racism are not needed here, and I will pray for you and your finance that you do not raise your child with those poor qualities you displayed here in the past.
What's the old saying ... You have to take a test to get a driver's license, but any idiot...

FIrst, congratulations. Make no mistake about it, you are about to do the most difficult thing one can do in life, raise a child. If there is a secret in doing it it is love. There are a lot of things you can do in life, screw up and walk away from with little consequence, but raising a child is not one of them. Make sure you love the kid, and if you can, keep that fire of love with his or her mother. It will need both of you. Ultimately, when all is said and done, it is only our families and loved ones we have in life that are worth anything. Work hard not to screw this up, it will be worth it in the end. Be proud with what you are about to do, be dedicated, be responsible and it can come out ok. Again, congrats. :thumbs:

I'm married (4 years) and have a wonderful 2 year old daughter...

All I can say is don't be stupid... Run away as fast as you can so she can't get hold of your wallet! Child support is one thing...but add allimony (vaginamony) on top of that and you're fucked!

-Fetter

I am sorry for my temporary leave all of the sudden (i'm sure few noticed but I have missed everyone on here.) I have been dealing with my girlfriend being pregnant, and all of the what to do's the whats right and not rights etc. To make this a short post, she's keeping the baby, I proposed, and we are moving in together at the first of september. I hope to be on here as much as possible to check in and expand my cigar knowledge. Hope everyone has been doing alright.

Joel
Joel,

I wish you and your intended all the best.

Each significant event we face is an opportunity to reflect and take stock of ourselves and our direction in life. Seek the advice and comfort of those near to you, those who love you and whom you love. In all things, follow your heart and you'll have no regrets.

Wilkey