• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To the Admins

LedMizer

My experience with forums of this type is that they either rely on a steady stream of business sponsors with banner ads, etc; or there is a system in place where members can contribute a few bucks to cover the cost of running servers, etc.

For example, one of my hobbies is building poker tables. The message board I frequent has a system where users can send a few dollars via PayPal.

What I've done in the past is when I order table supplies from the vendors that are active on the site, we are provided with a discount code to use when checking out. I'll send 50% of the savings generated with the code to the site sponsor to help cover their costs.

I don't want to be a cheapskate here and not help carry the load. So, is there anything like this going on here? Its tough to imagine the handful of banner ads I takes care of everything.

Thanks.

Nice gesture, Led. Most of the costs are paid for out of my pocket - definitely not cheap. I do it for the love of the hobby, and the number of friendships that CP helps to create is priceless.

I am planning on re-launching the CP Store soon, so simply purchasing your cigar accessories from there will greatly help support CP. Stay tuned, it's coming soon.

All the best,
Rod

Never hurts to support the sponsors of the site also!