• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

kQVYUQ8l.jpg

Serie A

My bad on not making it too clear. I was comparing the spice and vanilla to a friend that shows up to a party bringing a present of booze = a light and heart warming introduction of the flavor. I contrasted this with the ‘drink it all and puke on your wife’ as the punch to the face flavor changes associated with some cigars that could be comparable to a hole friends that ruin a good moment with too much.

Sorry, I should NOT have written that while drinking some scotch. My bad there guys. Final notes: very good first Cuban!

No problem I like posts whilst drinking, very interesting and it reminds me of the saying .... “the truth comes out from babies and booze” lol

What did you think?

To be honest... I was a little disappointed. I bought a sampler from a vendor here last year and this one wasn't as good as the others from the sampler. The draw was super loose, almost airy (if that's a thing) and the flavor wasn't that great. I tried to smoke it slow due to the loose draw so it wouldn't get bitter, but that didn't seem to help much.

For some reason, I really like the look of those bands!

It was a nightmare to remove.
Too snug to slide it off and couldn't find the edge with my fingernail....so I had to tear it off all ugly like

I can't remember the last time I smoked a Padron, but I've had a bunch sitting in the humi for a while. Started off just okay, but about 1/3 of the way in the flavors took off. Not an everyday smoke with the price, but an awesome change of pace. This was whatever the robusto is called, flawless construction.

20180504_145609.jpg