• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today I have been mostly spening money....

WD1979

Lord of the Netherworld
This morning I went buy my local shop....

Look at what I bought...

2202093.jpg

2202091.jpg

2202092.jpg

2202095-1.jpg

2202096.jpg

2202094.jpg

And a freebie

2202097.jpg

Hey I just bought the same thing today!

them
The cutter that is, lol. Very nice sticks! I'm jealous. Share Share Share! Enjoy them.

Nice haul my man. Let me know how that Xikar works for ya. I got a palio and I love it, but I am curious to see how you like the Xikar.

David

Nice haul my man. Let me know how that Xikar works for ya. I got a palio and I love it, but I am curious to see how you like the Xikar.

David

Nice pick up, the sticks look tasty.

I have been usuing a Xikar for over a year now and it has been great. The funny thing is I was looking at buying a Palio just to try it.

David

I smoked the freebie during my lunch and used the cutter.

I wonder why I have been messing about with those cheap cutters.

I really don't see the point any more. I can advise any one to buy a decent cutter. And personally I think this one is great.
No fuss. No problems. Very sharp. And it has a cool locking mechanism that makes it spring out when opened.

Cool tool.

David

I smoked the freebie during my lunch and used the cutter.

I wonder why I have been messing about with those cheap cutters.

I really don't see the point any more. I can advise any one to buy a decent cutter. And personally I think this one is great.
No fuss. No problems. Very sharp. And it has a cool locking mechanism that makes it spring out when opened.

Cool tool.

I use the Xikar multi-tool/ scissors myself. Love those things. Never had a problem with them....can't lose em, and razor sharp. :)

Something doesn't look right. Send me a couple and I'll check them against mine. :whistling:

If those Edmundos are from 06, start smoking. Phenominal cigar.... Very good score my man. Well done.

Love teh Xikar. I've already gone through 5 or 6 so far. I need to replace the one I have as its past its prime. Its probably cut 500+ cigars in the last few months. Hell..its cut over 50 cigars this month. :laugh:

Love the box as well. Will beta test them for you. :thumbs:

I have the Palio and a Xikar. They both work great but I think I prefer the Palio. Like all things it comes down to personal preference, but for me it usually comes down to which one I can find first.

Nice grab, Enjoy!

Ha! I know how you feel. I've been working with XIKAR for over 4 years and I feel guilty when all I can find is a damn Bic to light up a stick on occasion. OR worse, find myself out and espousing all the great things about the company/products.....then reach into my pocket to find nothing!

- Andy (marketing guy)

A good friend of mine got hired to work on the Olympics and I am seriously hoping he hires me on so I too will have the ability to go to the local shop to pick up sticks like those! Nice pickup! :thumbs: